DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I never got a popup about buying DJI refresh, it now tells me it's too late

Kadath

Reactions
I never saw the popup about buying care, and now that I have tried to figure out why it tells me I cannot buy it, it's too late. My bird has literally been in the air for under 15 minutes, launched twice with two successful soft landings and is in perfect shape. The weather here has sucked and I only had it out the one time, I just remembered now that I never saw the sign up on that day and went to check.

Am I SOL or is there someone I can talk to at DJI to remedy this mistake?

I swore on reading that I would get a popup to sign up on my first flight, but that never happened, either while linking the aircraft or flying it.

=(

That's where I'm trying to do it now, and it is the place telling me I can't. =(

That's where I'm trying to do it now, and it is the place telling me I can't. =(
You can do it, there is a special procedure you have to follow that includes getting pics/video of the Mavic to show condition. If you cannot find it I would just chat or call DJI support and they can help you.

I looked for that number on the website but couldn't find one. Will look for it again thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl