DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want my Mavic to rotate smoother (ease-in, ease-out) for more cinematic results

dirktwa

Reactions
I tried Cinematic mode, but rotations are still not smooth. Can I change some settings to achieve what I want? Any help would be very appreciated.

What exactly do you mean when you say it's NOT smooth? From an aircraft rotation standpoint, or from a video standpoint? Also, consider the rule of shutter speed to FPS ratio of 2:1 for max smoothness.

What exactly do you mean when you say it's NOT smooth? From an aircraft rotation standpoint, or from a video standpoint? Also, consider the rule of shutter speed to FPS ratio of 2:1 for max smoothness.
I mean that when I rotate my aircraft using the left stick, the controls are too sensitive and they don't make the rotation ease in and out. I want it too ease. So when I push control left, it should ease in. When the stick centers again, it should not immediately stop rotating, it should slowly stop rotating (ease).

Reactions: techdude
I mean that when I rotate my aircraft using the left stick, the controls are too sensitive and they don't make the rotation ease in and out. I want it too ease. So when I push control left, it should ease in. When the stick centers again, it should not immediately stop rotating, it should slowly stop rotating (ease).

You could try changing the curve of the yaw axis in the settings. Have it start out flatter and then increase quickly.Turn the EXP of Rudder L/R down to something like 0.15. You'll have to still be fine on the controls but it should help. There's no specific ease in/out mode.

You could try changing the curve of the yaw axis in the settings. Have it start out flatter and then increase quickly.Turn the EXP of Rudder L/R down to something like 0.15. You'll have to still be fine on the controls but it should help. There's no specific ease in/out mode.
Hi
Tried your settings....worked just fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98