Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I was wanting

cardboard

Reactions
The mavic pro.
Wanted to go in a store and buy one.
Couldn't find anybody with one.
All the stores I went to said , we think we are not gonna carry them any longer.
We have been trying for over 3 months to get them. All we get is back order..
So that is what pushed me into the Phantom 4.

Still haven't told the OL that I got it.
I had some Madd money hid to get it.

Not sure how long I can hold out.
Cause I went online to register my drone.come and got a FAA license number for it.
She pays the bills. Sure she will see this too.

She pays the bills. Sure she will see this too.
Maybe talk it over with her then first since she will probably see you flying it too ;)

I think other companies will have a more appetizing line up in drones by the time Mavic becomes available to the masses. Autel showed some interesting designs at CES 2017. Plus they will have different cameras available for their craft. I'm sure Yuneec will debut interesting craft in the later half of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I think other companies will have a more appetizing line up in drones by the time Mavic becomes available to the masses
This is always interesting to watch. Companies like Autel release products similar to products DJI released many months ago. Meanwhile, DJI is already deep into the next drone and/or features that'll crush everything on the market. Perhaps someone else will catch up someday.

If DJI doesn't get their supply issue online it'll make it easier for the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mavics are currently being shipped direct from the DJI Store here in 5-7 business days. If someone chooses to buy elsewhere, they might have trouble if that particular seller is not able to get stock. I guess that's one of the benefits of buying directly from DJI though.

These threads are interesting..... folks get stressed when they cannot walk in and buy one on the shelf.....DJI is shipping in 5-7 right now and the same anxiety (not in this post but on the board) exists as it did back in late September early October when we plonked a K down on vapour ware and complained and moaned (me included !) for 9 WEEKS until it arrived !!! DJI surely reset OUR expectations ! Having come the journey from day one of the pre release, I think the 5-7 out of DJI is stellar for only being mid-January ! Folks, wait the week and get the Mavic..... you will be thankful you did.....

The mavic pro.
Wanted to go in a store and buy one.
Couldn't find anybody with one.
All the stores I went to said , we think we are not gonna carry them any longer.
We have been trying for over 3 months to get them. All we get is back order..
So that is what pushed me into the Phantom 4.

Still haven't told the OL that I got it.
I had some Madd money hid to get it.

Not sure how long I can hold out.
Cause I went online to register my drone.come and got a FAA license number for it.
She pays the bills. Sure she will see this too.[/QUOTE

UH OH!! jig's up, been there. Suck it up. But think of the gain. And the short term pain. Buy her some flowers. Be extra kind. I'm sure then you'll find, with some dinning and wine. Your MP will worm its way. Out of the shadows, square into her heart. {maybe?]

MSINGER, I clicked your well placed "here" above. Filled my cart with all the goodies I could, went to the check out page
Was locked and loaded. took off the safety. laid my finger on the trigger. applied a significant amount of "squeeze"
AND THE PHONE RANG!
"HI THIS IS KEVIN FROM CAROLINA DRONES"
I had made the consummate error of leaving a message that I wished my deposit back.
After a short talk I was convinced to hold off.
I'll wait till Jan 31. And I'll get back to you all.
"easily swayed"
Jerry

Does everybody like the mavic pro better than the Phantom 4
I think they are both great quadcopters. Both are really different quadcopters too. It all depends on what you're trying to get out of it.

I want the best flying..easiest flying.
Sensors to help keep from crashing..best battery life and all.
Fastest. Most durable.
You name it

I'm a beginner. I got one chance. Whatever I get itsome all I will have.
I originally wanted t h email mavic.
It looked like it was the best.

We were all beginners at one point.... Most of us did not begin with avoidance sensors of any kind.... and allot of the folks here probably didn't have GPS when they learned.

When you fly you have to always be thinking that the avoidance sensors may not work..... There is somewhat of an art to flying a drone and it is not fully autonomous.

Everytime every one of us flies our drones there is a risk..... EVERYTIME.

:) :cool: Thumbswayup

I want the best flying..easiest flying.
Sensors to help keep from crashing..best battery life and all.
Fastest. Most durable.
You name it

I'm a beginner. I got one chance. Whatever I get itsome all I will have.
I originally wanted t h email mavic.
It looked like it was the best.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent