DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Icarus/magic power for mavic pro ?

Bristolboy76

Reactions
Hi guys, I was just thinking is there any possibility that a software mod will be released for the mp, as I live in the U.K. And would really like to be able to change from CE to FCC like I did with my p3s as the results were really impressive, or is this something that us mavic owners will probably never see ?

The P3S used wifi which is pretty standard and well known, while all higher end models use proprietary transmission. Plus they've locked things down much more tightly on the newer devices.

The P3S used wifi which is pretty standard and well known, while all higher end models use proprietary transmission. Plus they've locked things down much more tightly on the newer devices.

Thanks kilrah I thought as much, was just thinking has anyone tried to do anything like this or is just not possible.

No idea.
I remember there was a guy back in December or so who posted he managed to change it, was so proud of it, but was not going to tell anyone how to and ended up getting banned. So whether he actually managed or it was just some attention-seeking BS, who knows...

There are ways to boost the signal with a separate amplifier.
I can't really see why you'd want to since the range is already otstanding - even on CE mode the battery life is the main limiting factor in half decent location.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty