DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland Golden Circle Video, let me show you it

Very nice indeed.. :)

I'm planning a trip to Iceland in March with my son. How did you get on there? Any problems getting about? We intend hiring a car for our stay..

My first drone and first edited video ever. I used Davinci Resolve to color grade. I'm a total newb though so let me know what you guys think!

Great scenery! I'm still shivering from the COLD!! I think you did great.

Reactions: bupac
Very nice indeed.. :)

I'm planning a trip to Iceland in March with my son. How did you get on there? Any problems getting about? We intend hiring a car for our stay..

We flew on the budget airlines WOW Air to get there. It's a no frills airline but it got us there safely. Early March is still considered winter there so there might be snow/ice so driving may be tricky. We used tour buses all in December which was a wise choice since the weather was terrible. I think you should be able to get around fine with a car in March since they'll be much more daylight.

Reactions: Pedro
Fantastic. Looks great streamed to my 65" Sony UHD.

DJI could use some of that footage in their marketing it is that good.

Wow thanks for the compliments! I'm thinking I need more practice to eliminate some of the jerky spots. Someone should invent a cold weather Mavic controller cover.

...or how about a deluxe controller with heated leather grips? Designed for Arctic Circle, Scotland and Canada?

Add to Mavic 2 wishlist.

Nice video and idea. However, the battery life on the Remote Controller is already pretty weak. Could you imagine how short it would be if the internal battery was also used to power internal heating coils or strips?. You would get 10 min flight times. :) lol.

Nice video and idea. However, the battery life on the Remote Controller is already pretty weak. Could you imagine how short it would be if the internal battery was also used to power internal heating coils or strips?. You would get 10 min flight times. :) lol.
What if it had implants that you "charged" in a microwave oven before you went out?

...or alternatively you could suspend a couple of car batteries from a pole across your shoulders to power it.

What if it had implants that you "charged" in a microwave oven before you went out?

...or alternatively you could suspend a couple of car batteries from a pole across your shoulders to power it.

ROFL! I like the retained heat from the microwave idea! They would have to be slip off and back on though. The Nigerian car battery balance act sounds a bit cumbersome.
Lets not do the DJI engineers job for them so they can call it their own idea. :)

ROFL! I like the retained heat from the microwave idea! They would have to be slip off and back on though. The Nigerian car battery balance act sounds a bit cumbersome.
Lets not do the DJI engineers job for them so they can call it their own idea. :)
Dragons Den for me, now where's my patent.

...think the design I have for this pole is revolutionary.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada