DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm hoping to be a Mavician soon...

I_Like_Drones

Reactions
Hi all...

I have yet to buy a Mavic but hope to soon.

I have a 'dumb' drone that I bought a while ago and whilst I haven't flown it much, I became hooked straight away with 'droning' and wanted a Mavic as soon as I became aware of them.

I will have loads of questions of course and I hope to be able to offer help and assistance myself, as soon as I ascend above noob level.

I plan to buy a 'fly more' bundle as there is no way one battery will be enough :)

Regards
ILD

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hi all...

I have yet to buy a Mavic but hope to soon.

I have a 'dumb' drone that I bought a while ago and whilst I haven't flown it much, I became hooked straight away with 'droning' and wanted a Mavic as soon as I became aware of them.

I will have loads of questions of course and I hope to be able to offer help and assistance myself, as soon as I ascend above noob level.

I plan to buy a 'fly more' bundle as there is no way one battery will be enough :)

Regards
ILD
Howdy from Wyoming I_Like_Drones, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11