This little guy is amazing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5294.JPG
    IMG_5294.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5298.JPG
    IMG_5298.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
Welcome to the club...since your really close to where I live (Telford, PA) we'll have to go flying sometime. Check the forum regional section and check in there...there are a couple of us in the area. We had a meetup on Jan 1st and flew in Warminster Community Park (awesome place with lots of room). Here's some picts:

Reactions: PLlava01
Welcome to the club...since your really close to where I live (Telford, PA) we'll have to go flying sometime. Check the forum regional section and check in there...there are a couple of us in the area. We had a meetup on Jan 1st and flew in Warminster Community Park (awesome place with lots of room). Here's some picts:

Those are great pics! Thank you for sharing them.

Sure, let's get together soon. I'm looking for other enthusiasts in the area to meet and go flying.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

I'm the good-looking guy with the orange hat...

Reactions: PLlava01
Hey pablo it's luca we work togheter at AA lol. I didn't know you had a mavic! That's aaesome. I had a p4 and I'm getting the Mavic in the mail around Jan 25th! Can't wait!

Hey Lucaaaaaaaaa... how are you my friend? I just got my Mavic last week and it's amazing. You're going to love yours. It's my first dji drone and wow... what a machine!!

Good to hear from you!!

Hey Lucaaaaaaaaa... how are you my friend? I just got my Mavic last week and it's amazing. You're going to love yours. It's my first dji drone and wow... what a machine!!

Good to hear from you!!
Yea itsounds a piece of art. I can't wait. Plus it's super portable and with our job it's perfect. Take care my friend ;)

Yea itsounds a piece of art. I can't wait. Plus it's super portable and with our job it's perfect. Take care my friend ;)

I have to research the European and South American laws since I'm not very familiar with them. Take care my friend. Keep in touch!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada