DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm, Screwed

hychewright

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ordered my goggles early this morning, order went through DJI ok and got a order number so I thought I was set ? Wrong, I went into my DJI account orders several hours later and saw that my goggles were still pending?? Called my CC company and to make a long story short, they rejected my payment because it was from China. (Fraud Dept) The site now is closed to preorders again, so I have a piece of paper in my hand showing my order number and dji is still waiting to be paid. I tried to call Ca. office but they are closed. My order still shows "pending". My CC company told me to tell the merchant to run the card again but I don't know how to get in touch with China. It is 8:06 PM central time and everything is closed now. Sooooo I guess I'll have to wait til the 3rd round.

The DJI Store still has pre-orders available here on Newegg. It's another option if you don't want to wait for the DJI Store to reopen the pre-orders.

Reactions: hychewright
Ordered my goggles early this morning, order went through DJI ok and got a order number so I thought I was set ? Wrong, I went into my DJI account orders several hours later and saw that my goggles were still pending?? Called my CC company and to make a long story short, they rejected my payment because it was from China. (Fraud Dept) The site now is closed to preorders again, so I have a piece of paper in my hand showing my order number and dji is still waiting to be paid. I tried to call Ca. office but they are closed. My order still shows "pending". My CC company told me to tell the merchant to run the card again but I don't know how to get in touch with China. It is 8:06 PM central time and everything is closed now. Sooooo I guess I'll have to wait til the 3rd round.
Chat with the sales department of DJI, which can be found with the chat icon in the DJI store on the right, give them your order number and have them run the authorization again.

Thanks for all the respond, went with New Egg ( thank you msinger) All is well now thanks to the great pilots on this forum. Safe flying.

When I ordered my mavic from DJI, my CC company actually locked my CC. They thought the purchase was suspicious, and wouldn't let me use the card again until I called to verify the charge.

When I ordered my mavic from DJI, my CC company actually locked my CC. They thought the purchase was suspicious, and wouldn't let me use the card again until I called to verify the charge.
Mine (Chase) did this when I order the Mavic Pro back in November so I remembered this time around when ordering the goggles. I submitted the order and then checked my email and sure enough I received an email from Chase asking to confirm if this was a valid charge or not. If I selected yes, it would reactivate my card and told me to resubmit the purchase again. So I hit submit again and it went thru the second time no problem.

Most banks these days will send you a notification on your phone asking you to confirm if you authorized the charge or not. Last time I ordered overseas I got the notice w/in 10 minutes and was able to get it through no problem. Do you have an app for your bank on your phone?

I do but I have it set up for email notifications instead. I received the email immediately after clicking on submit. All I had to do was confirm it was a valid charge via the link in the email and then resubmit the order.....done.

I have app that allows me to set it. In my area or out... in the USA or out

Same thing happened to me...next round maybe.

Like others had said...PayPal is the best method when placing any orders that will route through China.

Johanna did you try Newegg, I still think they are taking pre orders?
No, decided I am just going to wait now. See what the results of latest "update" info coming out with Go app are. With that and Canada's strict laws, not sure if I am going to put more $ into this hobby. I have Litchi and goggles now so if it becomes too restrictive I will just stay with that. If things turn out
OK I will just wait for Amazon.

No, decided I am just going to wait now. See what the results of latest "update" info coming out with Go app are. With that and Canada's strict laws, not sure if I am going to put more $ into this hobby. I have Litchi and goggles now so if it becomes too restrictive I will just stay with that. If things turn out
OK I will just wait for Amazon.
Good idea Johanna, we just don't know what's going to happen with the new firmware and how it will effect the dji goggles

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54