DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Important info about the latest firmware update

Cyberpower678

Reactions
There is new Mavic, Battery, and RC firmware update available that adds enhancements to the image transmission quality.

PLEASE BE AWARE IT RESETS A LOT OF SETTINGS INCLUDING OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE AND BATTERY SETTINGS!

I highly recommend reviewing all settings before taking off again.

There is new Mavic, Battery, and RC firmware update available that adds enhancements to the image transmission quality.

PLEASE BE AWARE IT RESETS A LOT OF SETTINGS INCLUDING OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE AND BATTERY SETTINGS!

I thought that the MP would automatically advise me when there was new firmware – I have had no such advice from the app, hence I am still on the old firmware!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Awesome I just update the ac. Then when I started it up it said it need an update(again) thought that was weird. Guess I have to update rc and additional battery thx

I thought that the MP would automatically advise me when there was new firmware – I have had no such advice from the app, hence I am still on the old firmware!!!!

Any downsides to not updating? or is it required to fly?

DJI GO 4 app does advise about new firmware. Sommetimes it takes a while after connecting to Mavic Pro. If it does not, you ma want to turn off/on Mavic Pro and the controller and restart DJI GO 4 app. Good luck.

I updated mine this evening; started with the Mavic and then did the remote control. Had to adjust many of my original personal settings, but had no problem in doing so. Funny I also had that kind of update freeze when it reached 87% but after several minutes it finished the installation without any more hickups.
If the weather is fine I will try it tomorrow; first on a short closeby flight and if all goes well will get into more serious business :eek:....
And by all means also keep an eye on comments from other "new update testers" in this forum :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair