DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inland Northwest Spokane / CDA / Tri Cities etc

MilesTHD

Reactions
Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!

Im still so knew to flying one. I still do not go more than 2-300 feet out. My Mavic is the first one that works for me. I never figured out how to get my Blacksheep disco to work right. I live in Gold Bar and would be interested in bbq and fly some where. Right now my local locations have so many trees and power lines.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!

I'm definitely up for that! I live in Spokane and work in Liberty Lake. I'm still just trying to figure out a safe place to fly that's not within 5 miles of an airport or (apparently) a hospital with a helipad. I would definitely love to meet up and hang out with other local pilots in a safe and unrestricted area.

I live in Yakima which is very central in the state and would love to put together some sort of meet and fly! I have a couple other DJI drones but purchased a Mavic because its so easy to pack on my Harley and get footage anywhere I like. I also have a couple spare rooms that could possibly be available if people would like to fly over this way. I know the county I live in pretty well and we have some beautiful area over here in the hills.

Reactions: Spidy Air Man
Hey all. Just watching this thread for now until weather / schedules can come together. Looking forward to getting some pilots together in the Spring. RACQUETBALLPIMP - I have family in Yakima as well so we should make a meet-up happen in the near future.

Reactions: RACQUETBALLPIMP
Until a short time ago we lived in Spokane Valley and have since moved to the Flathead in Montana. Great places to fly but suffering through a long winter. Any other flyers in this area? And, Spokane, CDA are not that far away.

I live on Spokanes west side and have been looking for a group to connect and fly with. I purchased a DJI phantom 3 Standard over Christmas and have only got out a couple times due to the snow and cold weather. Now that the flying conditions are a bit better, it would be great to meet up with other DJI pilots in the area. I've been struggling with thinking of good locations to fly as well.

I live on Spokanes west side and have been looking for a group to connect and fly with. I purchased a DJI phantom 3 Standard over Christmas and have only got out a couple times due to the snow and cold weather. Now that the flying conditions are a bit better, it would be great to meet up with other DJI pilots in the area. I've been struggling with thinking of good locations to fly as well.
I'm out in Liberty Lake... I've found plenty of places to fly my p3s and my mavic.... pm me.

I live in Pinehurst, just east of Coeur d'Alene by Silver Mt Ski Resort.

I live on the north side of Spokane and have been looking for people to fly with. I have the Mavic Pro with goggles on the way.

Yes there is. I shot some video of Pine River park and the Little Spokane River when we had the flooding and over the golf course up by my house!

Hello All,

I'm going to be working in Bremerton, Wa in July. I was wandering does anyone know good areas to fly get some descent nature shots, etc?

Let. e know thanks.

Reactions: Wersh
New Mavic owner literally just got it today! I had a successful maiden voyage and the foolishly tried a quick flight inside. No bueno!!! Luckily I had extra props! I live in the Hayden area here in North Idaho and I would up for flying with some Mavic owners.

In Renton WA I head up the h18 freeway and go up to the mountains sometimes and try to shoot

Cool shot! I'd be down to meet up some time. I'm on the north side.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest