DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inland Northwest Spokane / CDA / Tri Cities etc

I would like to get together with other DJI pilots (or other drones...) and do some local flights. I am thinking the River would be great...and would love to do the Spokane Falls at sunset....

Any other ideas? I am just learning all the features of the Mavic and feel so much more at ease with this than other drones...due to its safety and reliability features.

I would like to get together with other DJI pilots (or other drones...) and do some local flights. I am thinking the River would be great...and would love to do the Spokane Falls at sunset....

Any other ideas? I am just learning all the features of the Mavic and feel so much more at ease with this than other drones...due to its safety and reliability features.

Probably couldn't be too close to downtown. The hospitals have heli pads. Bowl & Pitcher might be kinda cool. As long as the gun range is avoided. Lol

Tri-Cities, Wa., Columbia, Snake and Walla Walla rivers provide great water shooting areas. New to Mavic, 21/2 months, approx. 77 miles flown. Have not been syncing flights, yesterday mistakenly deleted dji Go 4 app and lost all flight records. Lesson learned!

Is anyone on here serious about meeting up to fly? Lol. Srsly! I'm in Spokane and would like some fellow Mavic people. Text me whenever. 509-216-8805. Come check out the goggles. I'm pretty impressed.

I am looking to purchase the Mavic Pro, are there any pilot meetings or flights I could observe?

I am looking to purchase the Mavic Pro, are there any pilot meetings or flights I could observe?

Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!

I’m late to the party. I live in Kellogg, Id. I would love to get together with other MP flyers. I am new to drones and would love to gain pointers.

I just relocated to the Spokane area from Chicago. I live about 30 miles north of Spokane. I usually venture out north, but went to Bowl and Pitcher last week. I am completely new to the area and have had a lot of fun getting familiar with the area so far.

Welcome to Wa. St.
I grew up In Bloomington I’ll. “Land of Lakes.” Now I live in Tri Cities Wa. Speaking of lakes...absolutely beautiful lakes North of Spokane.
Enjoy the Pacific North West.

Hi All - I'm in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and would be willing to organize events in the Inland NW, eastern Washington / i90 corridor and surrounding regions. This winter is obviously a little rough but spring is coming and it doesn't get more glorious than where we live - lets try to have a meet up / bbq and learn a few things. Chime in!

New Mavic Pro flyer in N Idaho. Commute between Sandpoint, Deer Park and Spokane. Would love to meet for coffee/beer and learn from others.

I live in Davenport, just got a Mavic Pro, can’t wait for better weather, :)
Not too far away from Davenport, would love to connect. I live in Standpoint but get over to Nine Mile Falls area. Know several safe flying locations.

I live in Yakima which is very central in the state and would love to put together some sort of meet and fly! I have a couple other DJI drones but purchased a Mavic because its so easy to pack on my Harley and get footage anywhere I like. I also have a couple spare rooms that could possibly be available if people would like to fly over this way. I know the county I live in pretty well and we have some beautiful area over here in the hills.
Hey bud, I’m in Yakima as well. I’m have another cheaper beginner drone, but will have the Mavic Air delivered the 26th.
I am retired and would love to share all aspects of drone flying /videography with you.

Hey I’m in Sandpoint, ID, would like to meet up with any fellow flyers who are nearby. Always looking for good flying spots around here. I’m kinda new to this and would love to hear from people who have some experience with the local “sentiment” towards flying drones.

Hey y’all. Live in Yakima, but my son live South Hill Spokane.
Lucky enough to get Mavic Air & recently goggles as well.
This is my 2nd drone, but by no means am I an expert.
I believe we could set up some place like Moses Lake. I used to work there, and they have TONS of park areas, by the water too.
Only issue, I am having major back surgery April 24th...in back brace for 3 months.
But maybe we could shoot for September? October? Also could get together when I come to Spokane sept/oct as well?
Let’s keep this thread going. Nice to meet y’all.
My name is Rick...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka