DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inspire 2

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Just decided if I'm happy with my Refresh case, I will buy an Inspire 2 with an X4S gimbal/camera.
Although the new M200 is also very sexy. Despite the price

Good choice - i am going to buy me an Inspire 2 too .. :) Also with the X4S camera/gimbal. Let's go!

Reactions: Oyibo VFX
It confuses me why anyone on this forum would want an Inspire. Its a fantastic capable bit of kit, however if they were both the same price i'd still want the Mavic. Portability is everything and I would not be carting an Inspire around anywhere!

As I am 10 months per year abroad, the Mavic is my tool of choice. But at home I like to do some more professional filming.
And one reason I like the M200 is the IP43 class. Although no clue if the camera's are that class too

As I am 10 months per year abroad, the Mavic is my tool of choice. But at home I like to do some more professional filming.
And one reason I like the M200 is the IP43 class. Although no clue is the cameras are that class too
It would be incredibly stupid of DJI to have that huge design flaw.

It confuses me why anyone on this forum would want an Inspire. Its a fantastic capable bit of kit, however if they were both the same price i'd still want the Mavic. Portability is everything and I would not be carting an Inspire around anywhere!

I've no interest in an Inspire either as I don't need its features but I can easily there are people that do particularly those using it for professional purposes. I've read through the Inspire forums out of interest and a lot of it goes over my head, I can also see that those people may well want a Mavic in addition to an Inspire as a compact alternative when they don't need the Inspire featureset.

I am now tempted by a Phantom4 Pro as I'm enjoying the aerial photography side of the Mavic more than I thought but I'm frustrated by the 1/2.3in sensor. However I wouldn't be able to take the P4P the places I take the Mavic so probably a waste of money to get the P4P.

John

I have a mavic and I2. They serve different purposes. I take the mavic where I can't take the inspire or would not dare. I use to have a P3P. The mavic fills that need.
DJI realizes more and more people will start buying multiple drones for different purposes. They are smart to cover the full range of the market

I have a mavic and I2. They serve different purposes. I take the mavic where I can't take the inspire or would not dare. I use to have a P3P. The mavic fills that need.
DJI realizes more and more people will start buying multiple drones for different purposes. They are smart to cover the full range of the market
My point exactly.
Would love to make some real professional footage. Not just make unbox videos and show that I understand how far it can fly.
Waist of Joetjoep video space

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent