DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installed iCarbon brushed titanium skin.......not too bad.

DoingOK

Reactions
Looked at dozens of skins and figured I'd try the iCarbon brushed titanium decals. Quality is very nice and they went on quite easily. My ocd'ness stayed working overtime as I tried to get everything aligned the best I could. I ordered the set with 4 battery skins and it took me about an hour and a half to finish it. I cleaned each part before laying the decals on. I then made some custom gold graphics to put on my case and top of the Mavic Pro. Bascally tried to match the existing gold already on the Mavic.

It's not real metal.......it's a 3M textured vinyl to look like brushed metal.

what type of case is that you have the Mavic sitting on?

It's a case I picked up on Amazon. It was about $60 and has a carbon fiber-like textured shell. I keep my iPad mini4 in the zippered compartment above the case. Has an upper handle and two padded straps to use as a backpack. Not bad for the money

looks like a nice case. I'm shopping around for one. Thanks.

Looked at dozens of skins and figured I'd try the iCarbon brushed titanium decals. Quality is very nice and they went on quite easily. My ocd'ness stayed working overtime as I tried to get everything aligned the best I could. I ordered the set with 4 battery skins and it took me about an hour and a half to finish it. I cleaned each part before laying the decals on. I then made some custom gold graphics to put on my case and top of the Mavic Pro. Bascally tried to match the existing gold already on the Mavic.

Looks great! I also will have OCD when it comes to fit, application ease, etc. Your final finish is what I'm looking for, can you refer me to the vendor you made your final decision or any others worth looking at?

Many thanks

Looks great! I also will have OCD when it comes to fit, application ease, etc. Your final finish is what I'm looking for, can you refer me to the vendor you made your final decision or any others worth looking at?

Many thanks

I just ordered it from iCarbon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123