DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intel Enters Enterprise Drone Market with the Falcon 8+

LuvMyTJ

Reactions
Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-9.12.11-AM.png

Today Intel announced their first branded drone targeted for enterprise markets, the Falon 8+. Intel states that “[this] advanced drone with full electronic system redundancy that is designed with safety, ease, performance and precision for the North American markets.” With this Intel is leveraging their acquisition of Ascending Technologies, the commercial drone manufacturer based in Germany. The Intel Falcon 8+ builds on Ascending Technologies Astec Falcon 8.

Read the entire story here - Intel Enters Enterprise Drone Market with the Falcon 8+ - DRONELIFE

Reactions: 180Productions
I read this today too...though I can not find mention of a cost anywhere.

Reactions: 180Productions
Must need a narrow lens. Otherwise those front rotors will be constantly in the shot (only going by the photo above). I have not read anything else, yet.

Must need a narrow lens. Otherwise those front rotors will be constantly in the shot (only going by the photo above). I have not read anything else, yet.
Off topic...I just glanced through your "Adventures of Raven" Blog. I ridden some of those similar routes on my HD Ultra Limited, which is 1 reason why I'm looking forward to the portability fo the Mavic. P4 is way too large to pack.

3 strikes already ... 1 too ugly ..( the 1 reasons I switched from phantom 4 to the mavic, I got tired of the flying box look) 2 doesn't look like its very portable and 3 I don't want a flying pressure washer..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61