DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Intelligent Flight Modes Not Available

scottg9999

Reactions
I noticed yesterday when flying all of the Intelligent Flight Modes were missing from the side menu on DJI Go 4 Andriod App (most recent application - just updated it this morning). I thought I saw them available on one of the first couple flights I made, but since I was learning to use it was just flying in GPS mode. I went to explore these features today and I don't see them. I am also having the same issue as reported with horrible resolution on Go Maps. Regional information is available, but can't even see individual homes, roads etc.

upload_2016-12-23_12-45-55.png

Thanks,

Scott

I had that too. Under one of the menus, you need to turn that option on

Bet you have the "Sports Mode" switch on. Even if the option is enabled in the menu.

HERE Maps are really bad and you cannot zoom in very far. I am hoping they will switch back to Google. Write a negative review in the Play or App store and mention the maps.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue where i updated the Mavic to get the new modes and they simply don't show up. Anybody else dealing with that? The old ones such as Tripod mode etc are all still there.

I'm having an issue where i updated the Mavic to get the new modes and they simply don't show up. Anybody else dealing with that?
Which version of the firmware and DJI GO are you using?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr