DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interference - Aircraft Behavior

Draezn

Reactions
Hi,

Lots of posts here on interference. On my first flight, I got this error but not on subsequent flights on the same day. My question/concern is more around the behavior of what to do when this occurs. It seems like a common enough error, and it's not in the FAQ.. I see some people having RTH functionality right away, that did not happen to me.

I'm wondering the best way to react and treat in a situation like this. When I got my interference message, I was flying quite a distance away over water. If you lose connectivity from the remote to the mavic, does it attempt to re-sync? RTH then re-sync? What is the behavior?

Thanks.

If you lose signal from the RC for more than 3 seconds RTH will automatically kick in, provided that's what you've got it set to do.

If you go to Main Controller Settings in the GO app, and then to Advanced Settings, you will see Remote Controller Signal Lost...you have the option of setting it to RTH,Landing, or Hover. By default, it's set to RTH.

When the Mavic is back in signal range, you can cancel RTH and take control again.

(Any adjustment you make to settings need to be done with the Mavic powered up and connected)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98