Status
Not open for further replies.

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Welcome! Start a new thread to introduce yourself. Let us know if you've been flying a Phantom or other drone before your first Mavic. If you've been a member of one of our other drone communities then include your username there as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Greetings from North Salt Lake, Utah. Last month I sold my P4 to a friend before I left Samoa, thinking I would repurchase a new P4. Ordered a Mavic before the webcast had ended.

Reactions: Advexure
Greetings from North Salt Lake, Utah. Last month I sold my P4 to a friend before I left Samoa, thinking I would repurchase a new P4. Ordered a Mavic before the webcast had ended.

Haha there you go! I'm sure you'll love it. Welcome to the forum. Safe and happy flying, and ENJOY! :)

Hello! New to the forums. I'm Erik, Dutch, Sailor and I bought my Mavic Pro July 2017 and enjoyed it ever since, hope to gain some extra knowledge regarding my drone here.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Hello! New to the forums. I'm Erik, Dutch, Sailor and I bought my Mavic Pro July 2017 and enjoyed it over since, hope to gain some extra knowledge regarding my drone here.
Howdy from Wyoming @Vaisraitor , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Vaisraitor
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Vaisraitor
Hello Vaisraitor,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS