DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS 11 beta 2

kbfromlv

Reactions
Anyone out there using iOS 11.2 beta and if so any glitches with the Mavic Pro?
2. Do most use their daily phone to fly or use something separate. I travel a lot and really want to keep things down. Or will have to add backpack to my service animal !

No beta on iOS , daily phone and/or tablet which is iPad Pro.
If you want to KIS then use your phone

Ive been on both developer versions of ios11 beta with Iphone 7plus and Ipad Mini 4. Zero issues with Mavic or DJI app.

I'm using it on my ipad air, i love the screen recorder. They fixed the issue where when its saved it would be in portrait mode. But, Premier won't recognize the files, having to export via Movie Maker first. I've been using it on the main screen during flight as well as replaying flight logs. In the latest dev release, theres a bug i think where if you are in DJI go and go to the quick start menu and hit record and go back to dji go, it loses the usb connection. You have to unplug and replug .. but the recording still works.

Two videos ive done with screen recording:

few other hiccups, sometimes apps will freeze, especially if lots of other ones running .. but all in all i like it. App management is alot easier .. not sure about the double tap task manager, i liked the swipe now its a press and wiggle remove, its slower. I'm liking it so far and it flies really well on my ipad air and dji go 4.0.5

Cannot wait for screeen recoding thx for sharing

Reactions: digdat0
I'm using it on my ipad air, i love the screen recorder. They fixed the issue where when its saved it would be in portrait mode. But, Premier won't recognize the files, having to export via Movie Maker first. I've been using it on the main screen during flight as well as replaying flight logs. In the latest dev release, theres a bug i think where if you are in DJI go and go to the quick start menu and hit record and go back to dji go, it loses the usb connection. You have to unplug and replug .. but the recording still works.

Two videos ive done with screen recording:

few other hiccups, sometimes apps will freeze, especially if lots of other ones running .. but all in all i like it. App management is alot easier .. not sure about the double tap task manager, i liked the swipe now its a press and wiggle remove, its slower. I'm liking it so far and it flies really well on my ipad air and dji go 4.0.5

Ouch !!!!

Reactions: digdat0
Don't do it! I'm on beta 3 and I have lost gimbal control functionality from the top left flywheel. The app is crashing and showing disconnected mid-flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007