DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPAD Holder Recommendations

AwesoM

Reactions
Anyone have any recommendations for an Ipad holder? There a number of them on Amazon.. just not sure which one to go with.

I bought a couple different ones. Found the MavMount works best as it holds everything from my Iphone 6+, all the way up to my Ipad Pro, although I use an Ipad Mini 4 for my DJI drones.

The thing I like about it compared to the other one I bought which puts the Ipad above the remote so you can see the remote's display is the Mavmount is much more balanced. The one that puts it above the remote makes it top heavy so when you are flying you can feel the weight of the remote/tablet. Just doesn't feel right....

Anyone have any recommendations for an Ipad holder? There a number of them on Amazon.. just not sure which one to go with.

Reactions: MavProJNG
I use a MavMount XL with an iPad Pro and I really like it. It's solid as a rock and easy to adjust.

Reactions: Aerial West
I bought a couple different ones. Found the MavMount works best as it holds everything from my Iphone 6+, all the way up to my Ipad Pro, although I use an Ipad Mini 4 for my DJI drones.

The thing I like about it compared to the other one I bought which puts the Ipad above the remote so you can see the remote's display is the Mavmount is much more balanced. The one that puts it above the remote makes it top heavy so when you are flying you can feel the weight of the remote/tablet. Just doesn't feel right....

You are correct, but you can always use a lanyard.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am assuming you got the 2 to 11 inch unit? I am beginning to think I will never get my mavic, I had one 2 weeks ago and had to return because of gimbal issues, the new one was suppose to arrive today only to be lost in the west coast with UPS and I live in the east coast.

Reactions: mike mille
Yes, the XL which is he 2" to 11"...

I am assuming you got the 2 to 11 inch unit? I am beginning to think I will never get my mavic, I had one 2 weeks ago and had to return because of gimbal issues, the new one was suppose to arrive today only to be lost in the west coast with UPS and I live in the east coast.

Reactions: Wingo
I made one. you can see it in this video I made. I dont use it often as I find the large iPhone about perfect, but thought I would try the iPad

Awesome! Going to your site and ordering one!
The lock and lanyard parts are for sale right now together for $20, if you're looking for both. Check the accessories section for that deal.

Reactions: Ken Schmidt
Reactions: Gp™
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000