DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini 2 - question

Obecny

Reactions
Just purchased a second hand ipad mini 2 as a dedicated device to my mavic, overall great condition, battery seems to be in good health but it looks like it holding the power not as long as expected, I have played with if connected to DJI GO 4 app for maybe about 20 minutes on full brightness level and the battery drop down from 100% to 70%, it's under IOS 10.0.2 and I have installed the older DJI GO 4 v4.0.8!

Is this normal ? I don't know if this is the right spot for this question but always worth to try.
Is there any improvement in 10.3 in relation to battery life ? or at all ?
thanks

Just purchased a second hand ipad mini 2 as a dedicated device to my mavic, overall great condition, battery seems to be in good health but it looks like it holding the power not as long as expected, I have played with if connected to DJI GO 4 app for maybe about 20 minutes on full brightness level and the battery drop down from 100% to 70%, it's under IOS 10.0.2 and I have installed the older DJI GO 4 v4.0.8!

Is this normal ? I don't know if this is the right spot for this question but always worth to try.
Is there any improvement in 10.3 in relation to battery life ? or at all ?
thanks
Sounds familiar to me. The ipad isn't charged using the center USB port. Charging is only through the micro USB port on the side. At least that's my finding.

Sounds familiar to me. The ipad isn't charged using the center USB port. Charging is only through the micro USB port on the side. At least that's my finding.
I thought iPad used the Lightning port. Mine doesn't have a USB port.

I use a mini2, It only has the lightning cable.
As to battery life that does seem excessive to use 30% in 20 mins. Full brightness won't be helping though, you could try reducing that a bit.

I was talking about the USB ports on the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest