DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini controller

MavicProMatt

Reactions
I saw the video on YouTube of a guy using his Mini in place of a phone and using a lightening cable to hook it up, I used it today and it was so much better. It fits without any after market part.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: jointeffort

The larger screen is nice indeed . To connect your iPad in a cleaner & more tidy manner try a shorter right angle cord like suggested . Here's one from Drone Valley

image.jpg

I think this is the way to go, just got it and the confidence boost it gives you just to see it on the iPad is mind blowing, it's not the "mav mount" that I see all the rave over, got this little jewel from Etsy, 3D printed, and carbon fiber rods, very sturdy and even has an attachment for your lanyard.
38c06e6da30c069788ac6340e887f741.jpg

I think this is the way to go, just got it and the confidence boost it gives you just to see it on the iPad is mind blowing, it's not the "mav mount" that I see all the rave over, got this little jewel from Etsy, 3D printed, and carbon fiber rods, very sturdy and even has an attachment for your lanyard.
38c06e6da30c069788ac6340e887f741.jpg

Take a measurement for me to see if the 12" cable might work on that. (Please) I like the looks of that one.

Reactions: 3idcrow
I returned my mount for the iPad mini. Don't need it. Fits perfectly without mod and allows me to see rc screen and have full access to sticks comfortably.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Rugflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest