DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini Sunhood with Etsy DJI Mavic Tablet Adapter

mr_stunning

Reactions
Hello fellow mavic pilots,

This is my first post on this forum and thought I would reach out to all of you and say hello... but I also have a question!

I just ordered my DJI Mavic Pro and am planning on using an iPad mini 4.

I purchased this tablet adapter from Etsy because I like that the tablet mounts *above* the controller but yet you can still see the controller display:
* Corrected link *
DJI Mavic 7-8" Tablet adapter

My question is this:

Does anyone have this mount and know of a compatible sunhood/shade that will work with it for the iPad mini 4?

Here are some of the sunhoods/shades I've found searching Amazon and elsewhere:

MINI Collapsible Molded iPad MINI Sun Shade and Privacy Hood Protective Case Sun Shield Sun Blocker Sun Protector Surf To Summit (MSS001)

Amazon.com: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L168): Electronics

Amazon.com : Powerextra 8.0 Inches Tablet Monitor Sunshade Hood for DJI Mavic pro, Inspire 1/2, Phantom 2 3 and Phantom 4/4 Pro Transmitters, Fit for iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Tab S2/3, Nexus Tab 7/8 : Electronics

I'd really appreciate your help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysjob
I bought this combo - "
BASSTOP Flexible Mavic Pro Cellphone Tablet Mount Holder
" and "
Run Shuangyu 7.9" FPV Tablet Pad Sunshade Sun Hood for DJ
" Together they cost me $27 on A mazon. Works pretty good so far, if a touch clumsy getting it set up, it's good once done though. Might seek a neck strap some day.

Oops, you’ve ordered already.

Hello fellow mavic pilots,

This is my first post on this forum and thought I would reach out to all of you and say hello... but I also have a question!

I just ordered my DJI Mavic Pro and am planning on using an iPad mini 4.

I purchased this tablet adapter from Etsy because I like that the tablet mounts *above* the controller but yet you can still see the controller display:
* Corrected link *
DJI Mavic 7-8" Tablet adapter

My question is this:

Does anyone have this mount and know of a compatible sunhood/shade that will work with it for the iPad mini 4?

Here are some of the sunhoods/shades I've found searching Amazon and elsewhere:

MINI Collapsible Molded iPad MINI Sun Shade and Privacy Hood Protective Case Sun Shield Sun Blocker Sun Protector Surf To Summit (MSS001)

Amazon.com: gouduoduo2018 Ipad Tablet Monitor Sun hood Sunshade for DJI Mavic pro Phantom 4 pro Inspire M600 DJI OSMO (L168): Electronics

Amazon.com : Powerextra 8.0 Inches Tablet Monitor Sunshade Hood for DJI Mavic pro, Inspire 1/2, Phantom 2 3 and Phantom 4/4 Pro Transmitters, Fit for iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Tab S2/3, Nexus Tab 7/8 : Electronics

I'd really appreciate your help or suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Mike
I have the goduoduo one and it works great on the iPad Mini 4. Lightweight and folds up small.

I also have the PGYtech. Works great, just need to remember to put the shade on first before connecting the tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair