DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini--without an adapter

See my link above ;)

What do you think the shortest cable from the usb out to the ipad mini 4 could you get away with?
6" is too short for the iPad 4, I tried a Belkin 6" and it was just shy of fitting but it did have a straight in lightning fitting. 8" should work just fine. If you can find one with a right angle lightning adapter that would be best.

Reactions: MrMustangfan
0c2072d80e1715fa6957a76c438fc97e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MrMustangfan
This is an Audi lightning lead, Part Nos 8S0 051 435 D, I got off of eBay and works great and cable isn't in the way at all [emoji106]

I think an adapter would be better than stressing the TX. Good idea but I think I'll use the adapter that holds the device above the sticks.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It doesn't stress the TX at all, it's a perfect fit. Have you tried it?

Yes, I don't like the fit and don't care for the setup. I will stick with the smaller phone until I get an adapter that I'm comfortable with.

I found a company in the U.K. that makes right angle lighting cables in 25,50 and 100cm. Waiting to hear back from them on shipping costs. Once I hear something I'll post the web address if anyone is interested.

I just received this 8" Kanex lightning cable yesterday. It has a right angle lightning adapter and is a good length for use with a tablet. All you need to do is remove four small screws to free the cable from the small key chain it's wrapped around.

Note: The cable is listed as 6", but it's really 8".

Last edited:
Reactions: Hook
I just received this 8" Kanex lightning cable yesterday. It has a right angle lightning adapter and is a good length for use with a tablet. All you need to do is remove four small screws to free the cable from the small key chain it's wrapped around.

Note: The cable is listed as 6", but it's really 8".

Great idea. 2 day delivery.
a25f1937496b1c518006eecf773298c9.jpg
8d7ca2a23520b113928b4b5649557448.jpg

I left plastic key cover on. Perfect for storage and protecting plugs after use.

Reactions: msinger

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu