DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone 5s fail to connect to Mavic Pro

Jave Wong

Reactions
Hi guys,

I've recently got my hands on mavic pro. With lots of hope and expectations I went and charge up my batteries and RC hoping I could give it a test flight ASAP.
To my disappointment (and lots of frustration) I could not get my iphone5s to connect my mavic pro via DJI GO 4

I've tried using my friend's Iphone6 and it works flawlessly.
I've also tried switching cables, usb ports, and turns out only using WIFI mode on mavic works with my phone.
I've also tried resetting the phone (not restore to factory default) and tried DJI Go 3.

I've contacted DJI support and they recommend me to change my mobile device.

Now I've spend a fortune on this drone, is my only choice really to spend for another costly device??

Please help me as I've failed to search for other solutions from the internet.

I use dji go 4 on my 5S

Try closing every app, and then running go 4, then start controller, then turn on mavic

I use dji go 4 on my 5S

Try closing every app, and then running go 4, then start controller, then turn on mavic
I'm not with my drone right now so i can't test it again. Will update once I got back home. I've tried restarting the phone and just launch the GO app as well.. but it turns out the same issue. I've tried contacting DJI support and after all the changing cables and usb ports, their final solution is for me to change a device... which to me is not a solution at all.

Jave Jave.... I was once in your shoes, my note 5 gave me endless problems. Wish you luck in getting this resolved with everyone here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242