DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 7 plus

Damascus99

Reactions
I got rid of my s7 edge as I was worried about disconnecting whilst in flight so I purchased an iPhone 7.
Twice now whilst a few metres away my screen goes grey yet all the on screen details are still there, I find I have to restart the app which corrects it but it has left me worried about flying further away.
I thought Apple products where more reliable as my phantom 4 was solid in flight with my iPhone and iPad, I'm reinstalling the dji app and will try again tomorrow.
Is anybody else having this problem ?
Cheers
Mark

I use iPhone 7 plus and have never had that happen or had the app lock up etc. I use a good quality 9" cable purchased at ATT store.

My iPhone 7 Plus has been totally solid, no problems at all.
I use iPhone 7 plus and have never had that happen or had the app lock up etc. I use a good quality 9" cable purchased at ATT store.

Same here in all respects.

I have not had any issues with my iPhone 7 plus. It has a solid connection and flies prefect.

Ive had similar problems using the micro usb - lightening cable. Switched to the normal usb port and it has been working fine, very annoying not being able to use the micro usb port because it is so handy. Ive attached a file showing what my screen goes like, is this the same for you?

Attachments

• IMG_1883.PNG
    IMG_1883.PNG
    589.4 KB · Views: 36
I've never had problems with my iPhone 7+. The DJI GO4 is designed for iPhone 7 and 7+. It specifically states that

I've had the camera feed cut out on iPhone 7 Plus screen as depicted above, on my second flight, and resorted to rth to land.

Being new to quads I didn't know what the heck and chalked it up to the class D airspace prompt that popped up. Still learning.

Reactions: bostonvendetta
Ive had similar problems using the micro usb - lightening cable. Switched to the normal usb port and it has been working fine, very annoying not being able to use the micro usb port because it is so handy. Ive attached a file showing what my screen goes like, is this the same for you?

This is exactly what it does I have reinstalled the app and recalibrated mavic with dji assistant going out later to see if it fixed it

I had same issue with a broken cable. Got new micro USB - lightning cable and no more disconnected messages. The middle USB with normal cable functioned whole time. When you use it, disconnect the micro USB cable.

Went out this morning and everything was great until right at the end it disconnected 3 times. If it is the cable surely it should be replaced I've only had it 3 weeks

Went out this morning and everything was great until right at the end it disconnected 3 times. If it is the cable surely it should be replaced I've only had it 3 weeks

You could try with a different iPhone, I used my friends 6s and it worked fine. Have you tried using the normal usb port at the bottom of the controller? It is very strange and frustrating! I might order a replacement micro usb cable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929