DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone Notification Icon

schroeder1959

Reactions
Is anyone else having an issue with their iPhone displaying a notification icon even after reading the "Notification"? I am a new member to this particular forum, but I have been a member of the Phantom Pilots forum for over a year. It might be as simple as I don't know what I am doing, but I can't seem to get the icon to reset. I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, and still the notification is there. Please help!

Thank you!
Mike

I am attaching an image of the notification icon reading "2".IMG_3526.png

Is anyone else having an issue with their iPhone displaying a notification icon even after reading the "Notification"? I am a new member to this particular forum, but I have been a member of the Phantom Pilots forum for over a year. It might be as simple as I don't know what I am doing, but I can't seem to get the icon to reset. I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, and still the notification is there. Please help!

Thank you!
Mike

I am attaching an image of the notification icon reading "2".View attachment 4683
Not the solution you were looking for, but how about just disabling notifications for the app.

Happened to me also after I made my first post in a thread and there were some replies.

App said I had notifications, the area in the app said it didn't. Even turned off most everything notification wise.

I deleted the app as I always browse on safari on the iPad. Plus I got emails following up my push notifications so there was plenty of default behavior to let me know what's going on!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143