DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone SE and Small Cable

Nethack

Reactions
Here's a weird thing with my setup. I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar problem. My iPhone SE won't work with the short, built-in cable. It works with every other configuration I can throw at it. Here are the things that work:
  • Side usb port with a different cable
  • Bottom usb port with any cable and any device
  • Side usb port with short cable and every other device I've thrown at it (iPad, iPhone 5c)
Literally, the only combo that fails is the iPhone SE with that cable. Also, I'm sure it worked at least once when I first got it, so I didn't know if one of the firmware updates somehow broke it. Also, I have completely reset and restored the iPhone, so don't suggest that. Anyone else have a similar situation, or am I just an anomaly?

BTW, other than that, absolutely no problems with the bird.

don

Here's a weird thing with my setup. I'm wondering if anyone else has a similar problem. My iPhone SE won't work with the short, built-in cable. It works with every other configuration I can throw at it. Here are the things that work:
  • Side usb port with a different cable
  • Bottom usb port with any cable and any device
  • Side usb port with short cable and every other device I've thrown at it (iPad, iPhone 5c)
Literally, the only combo that fails is the iPhone SE with that cable. Also, I'm sure it worked at least once when I first got it, so I didn't know if one of the firmware updates somehow broke it. Also, I have completely reset and restored the iPhone, so don't suggest that. Anyone else have a similar situation, or am I just an anomaly?

BTW, other than that, absolutely no problems with the bird.

don
My iPhone 6 does not work with that small cable. DJI is sending me a new one.

Same issue. I requested a replacement cable, which I received, but guess what! Same problem again!

For me, it's an iPhone 7, but the problem is the same with my iPad mini...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S