DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone SE

Superjam

Reactions
Hello,

Did anyone notice that in every technical specifications, the compatible iPhones do not mention the iPhone SE?

Is this only because someone only forgot to include this version in the specifications (it came out just before the iPhone 7) or is it indeed not compatible?

Thanks and regards to all.

It was probably just on oversight on DJI's part. There are many devices that work well outside of what they recommend.

Reactions: Superjam
Can you install the App? That will answer as to whether or not it is supported. Even the 5S is supported.

Reactions: Superjam
Hello,

Did anyone notice that in every technical specifications, the compatible iPhones do not mention the iPhone SE?

Is this only because someone only forgot to include this version in the specifications (it came out just before the iPhone 7) or is it indeed not compatible?

Thanks and regards to all.
I have the iPhone SE. Use it fine with my P4, so presume it's fine with the Mavic.

The iPhone SE is compatible with DJI GO. It's just not supported by DJI.

I have a iphone 7SE and loaded v3.0.1 yesterday . . works fine and will plug directly into the Mavic so it should be just a versioning issue. I just hope they can maintain a single development root so the later updates don't diverge too quickly. That's always a trade-off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots