DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic Pro the best looking multirotor ever

skypros

Reactions
Is the Mavic Pro the best looking multicopter ever??

For me that is a YES..... this little guy not only may be the best hobby grade multirotor ever.... But it sure is the best looking.

For me the best looking multirotor's were: DJI's Inspire and Yuneecs Q5004K

For me, It will be nice just getting the Mavic in my hands first. Then it will be like so many others who get theirs! Oh yeah!
Just looking at it for the first time in their hands and playing with it before they fly it for the first time.
I can't wait to see the responses then. :cool:

Yupp, she's a 10/10 all right :D
giphy.gif

It looks like a animal, cross between a bat, frog, shark, and a few others. I seen a pic of it on its back and thought , ahhh the cute little guy wants his belly rubbed! Weird I know!

Very nice, yes... a little brother to my AD-1 ;-)

Attachments

• AD1Complete.JPG
    AD1Complete.JPG
    275.1 KB · Views: 16
Is the Mavic Pro the best looking multicopter ever??

For me that is a YES..... this little guy not only may be the best hobby grade multirotor ever.... But it sure is the best looking.

For me the best looking multirotor's were: DJI's Inspire and Yuneecs Q5004K

Yes!

yes, very handsome, reminds me of my TBS Discovery, that's why I love it so much......

Yes.

...and that is a very welcomed side benefit of this incredible device, one that goes hand in hand a main advantage: The size.

About an year ago, I was about to get my first drone, a Phantom. I cancelled an already posted order as I became jittery about all the fly-away horror stories.

One of the things I had to overcome to place the order in the first place was how ugly I find the Phantoms to be. They look like a flying short stool.

I am now so happy, on so many fronts that I cancelled that order...

MK

Reactions: skypros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom