DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any problems with the new 01.03.0400 firmware update

Jimw

Reactions
Can anybody tell me whether I should use this new firmware update of 01.03.0400 for the Mavic pro as I have not updated .Is there any problems with it or settings I need to change.

Worked fine for me (iPhone). 6 batteries / flights since updating. No issues. Others have reported some issues but in the most part they relate to things outside my useage. See other threads.
Pls note the update does change or reset some settings so worth noting yours before updating.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Mr Spock and Jimw
Ive done a dozen or two already for people, 50% chance of if failing, then repeat, then fail and repeat again. Usually gets done by the third try.

Oh and most important, after upgrade recheck ALL your settings as a few times I have seen RTH alt reset to default and other critical settings reset.

Reactions: Mr Spock and Jimw
Worked fine for me (iPhone). 6 batteries / flights since updating. No issues. Others have reported some issues but in the most part they relate to things outside my useage. See other threads.
Pls note the update does change or reset some settings so worth noting yours before updating.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Thanks for that advice the only thing that worries me is can I go back to an earlier firmware if I end up with a problem I cannot sort

can I ask you

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots[/Q
can I ask you another question as I am a novice with the Mavic ive decided to not use the lightning cable to iPhone but I am going to use a iPhone charging cable to ipad will there be any differerence

Just remember you need to unplug the short lightning cable from the micro USB port on the side of the controller, otherwise the bottom USB port won't work.

Can anybody tell me whether I should use this new firmware update of 01.03.0400 for the Mavic pro as I have not updated .Is there any problems with it or settings I need to change.
Yes I did update ,then received error message front sensors not working, tried to calibrate several times calibration update locked up at 85% now I cant fly until I figure out next step. I hear it is a nightmare to send back to DJI and you may not get the back the drone you sent them..BEWARE..

Thanks for that advice the only thing that worries me is can I go back to an earlier firmware if I end up with a problem I cannot sort
You cannot go back, once you fire up Mavic update is mandatory..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ