DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this sticker on Mavic Pro normal?

That's all meeting mode does?
No metering mode calculates exposure... you can tap on areas of the screen and it will adjust the exposure... Like if you wanted to get a picture of the sunset. You can tap on areas to get the exposure you want. Or you can go manual and adjust it manually. One thing I forgot to mention with metering mode is if you "tap to meter" you will have a yellow circle on the area that is being measured. This will lock on an area of the picture and remain there. You can tap the "X" to close it and have metering adjust automatically. I believe it will measure the center area then.

Reactions: kmaluo
how much can you wiggle the gimbal back and forth without destroying it?
Ideally, I'd recommend trying to wiggle it as little as possible. It's the most fragile part of the Mavic.

Ideally, I'd recommend trying to wiggle it as little as possible. It's the most fragile part of the Mavic.
msinger, getting back to the original question (sort of): Is the sticker with the WiFi SSID and password on the right front arm of my Platinum meant to be removed? All others, including the one on the gimbal, seem obvious, since they have tabs to pull. This one I'm not so sure. Looks like it's stuck pretty good. Thanks!

Is the sticker with the WiFi SSID and password on the right front arm of my Platinum meant to be removed?
You probably don't want to remove that one (since it contains the Wi-Fi information). However, you certainly could remove it if you don't want it for some reason.

Reactions: RolandW
You probably don't want to remove that one (since it contains the Wi-Fi information). However, you certainly could remove it if you don't want it for some reason.
Yes, I'm thinking leave it on. Of course all the ones that are meant to be taken off were perfectly straight. This one they got crooked. :mad:
Thanks again.

regarding to stickers..i saw a user on youtube mentioning to take all stickers off, including the ones covering the sensors. Im not sure or can not tell if my sensors have clear stickers over them, there are no tabs. Is there suppose to be an indication that there's a sticker? Want to know before i use something to pick at it, trying to take a sticker off, when there isn't.

I have a Platinim BTW.

Im not sure or can not tell if my sensors have clear stickers over them, there are no tabs. Is there suppose to be an indication that there's a sticker?
The sensors are not always covered with stickers for some reason. If yours are covered, you'll be able to easily see the stickers like this:

Mavic.jpg

Reactions: Riel_Highlife
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett