DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ISO/shutter switching

Badhorsie

Reactions
I've tried setting the C1/C2 buttons to switch between ISO/shutter speed from the drop down list but when I press the button it merely pops up a tip saying something to the effect of 'works in manual mode'. As I'm already in manual mode I can't work out why this doesn't actually work. Anyone else tried this with success ?

I use the camera settings dial on the right hand side to make adjustments.

I use the camera settings dial on the right hand side to make adjustments.
Hi Jenee, the problem is that the dial only controls the shutter speed. The button should switch between shutter and iso adjustment but it doesn't.

Hi Jenee, the problem is that the dial only controls the shutter speed. The button should switch between shutter and iso adjustment but it doesn't.

According to the Manual, the dial is supposed to adjust both ISO and shutter speed. Perhaps there is a further setting to determine which one. I am not a pro at video and use the dial to quickly fix the histogram.

I've tried setting the C1/C2 buttons to switch between ISO/shutter speed from the drop down list but when I press the button it merely pops up a tip saying something to the effect of 'works in manual mode'. As I'm already in manual mode I can't work out why this doesn't actually work. Anyone else tried this with success ?
Are you in Manual exposure mode? This might be needed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje