DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ist time drone owner in TN

skycrawler

Reactions
Mavic Pro/Fly More arrived yesterday. Didn't get much air time since I ran out of daylight once unboxed, updated, charged and semi familiarized with things. Really looking forward to mastering this thing and making some killer videos. I have a tube buggy rock crawler (full size, not rc) and really want to get the profile flight mode dialed in with terrain follow. More so, I would really like to get backward flight dialed in so I can put it in front of me on some of the more open but hardcore technical trails.

Weather permitting tomorrow I'm going to one of my crawling friends place. He has 17 acres, about 14 of which is open flat field that he keeps mowed like your yard. Should be able to get comfortable with things surely.

Ordered a hard case, lens filters, prop guards, extended landing gear, lens sun hood and controller protector from freewell and a mavmount so I can use my tablet. I would imagine a sunshade will be needed to see the tablet screen better.

I'm expecting a permanent smile on my face with this thing.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Mavic Pro/Fly More arrived yesterday. Didn't get much air time since I ran out of daylight once unboxed, updated, charged and semi familiarized with things. Really looking forward to mastering this thing and making some killer videos. I have a tube buggy rock crawler (full size, not rc) and really want to get the profile flight mode dialed in with terrain follow. More so, I would really like to get backward flight dialed in so I can put it in front of me on some of the more open but hardcore technical trails.

Weather permitting tomorrow I'm going to one of my crawling friends place. He has 17 acres, about 14 of which is open flat field that he keeps mowed like your yard. Should be able to get comfortable with things surely.

Ordered a hard case, lens filters, prop guards, extended landing gear, lens sun hood and controller protector from freewell and a mavmount so I can use my tablet. I would imagine a sunshade will be needed to see the tablet screen better.

I'm expecting a permanent smile on my face with this thing.

Welcome !! Tennessee has so many beautiful places to fly and film!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82