DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It appears Apple is fed up with DJI and is clearing shelves of product

CCDD

Reactions
Visited 4 different Apple Stores over the weekend and each and everyone had removed their Mavic displays from shelves and each no longer had any DJI products on the sales floor.

There's little point in advertising a product that isn't going to be on shelves for months. I imagine all stock will be going to pre-orderers.

Visited 4 different Apple Stores over the weekend and each and everyone had removed their Mavic displays from shelves and each no longer had any DJI products on the sales floor.
The Mavics I can understand due to limited availability, but all DJI products? Strange.

Reactions: Chase R
I went to one Saturday, and they still had some Phantoms. The Mavic display was gone though

Our 1 apple store here in Boise had their display removed when i stopped by again back on 12/08.

Apple literally sent out promotional emails today for DJI products. Just a changing landscape, drones probably aren't a key splurge product with a low margin, and retail space at an Apple store is a coveted thing.

Reactions: BIGDAVE

Noticed the same thing in Canada - the Mavic and phantom quietly vanished from its previously featured little section if wall. Also much of the staff know nothing about the product.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Maybe their terms was to leave products on display for a few months and they had to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Lots of non-shipping complaints as a launch partner wouldn't look to good.
Now DJI doesn't have to worry about fulfilling Apple orders and concentrate on B&H. LoL.

Same here in the Santa Barbara California store. I checked to see if I could score an extra battery, but only found a set of props near the display Mavic. Next week no display bird, and the Osmo mobile was on the other side of the store.

Still selling on apple.com... from recent posts seems like they have been one of the few places with regular stock, I got one in 1 week from them choosing in store delivery

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Local store said they had 10 in stock last week, someone came and bought them all.
They decided to just remove the display because people keep asking and they don't have any in stock.

They could still be getting pre-orders after people saw the display and wanted one. Quit all stocking of Mavics in stores maybe (to fill pre-orders) but it's strange they would remove it all together.

I ordered on December 9 except I chose ship to my address. Was that a mistake?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser