DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It finally arrived!!

AAPhoto

Reactions
Hello everyone, I ordered my Mavic in October and it finally arrived today! Glad to have found a community dedicated for the Mavic and look forward to contributing and learning a few things. I'm a P3P owner as well so have some experience and am anxious to put the Mavic through its paces. Now that check-in is complete, I think I'll browse a bit.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: AAPhoto
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum AAP and congrats on getting yours :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Congrats, when and where did you order it from?

Congrats, when and where did you order it from?
I ordered it from Amazon. Every time I had inquired about a delivery date, they told me late January (since their site said the release date was Jan. 15). Then, out of nowhere, on Dec. 4, I received a tracking number and it was delivered on the 6th.

Hello everyone, I ordered my Mavic in October and it finally arrived today! Glad to have found a community dedicated for the Mavic and look forward to contributing and learning a few things. I'm a P3P owner as well so have some experience and am anxious to put the Mavic through its paces. Now that check-in is complete, I think I'll browse a bit.

Coming from a P3p here are the big changed.. FPV. HOLY SMOKEs. It is crystal clear and there will be no hiccups.. second turn off OA in windy conditions. The Mavic with OA on is much slower than the P3p. Makes a difference in the wind. Sports mode is insane...video quality is better. With the variable focus things you want to be in focus are much sharper than the P3p..

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Oh and welcome to the board.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member