DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It finally arrived

Meer-Kat

Reactions
IMG_4443.JPG i ordered it on 11/27/16 from Drone World. For anybody still waiting for theirs from DW, here is what I did. I started emailing Tim Estrada - [email protected] Monda and asked what the status was. He replied on Tuesday saying they reached shipping capacity for the day, but would ship it out Wednesday. By Thursday I had not received a shipping confirmation email so I emailed Tim again asking if it had shipped it as promised. I didn't get a reply but did get notifications from UPS a couple hours later saying that two 10 lb shipments had been processed and were picked up. Even later I received UPS confirmation that they had picked it up. One box was shipped next day and the other two day service. I got the Fly more Pro bundle. The mavic and the fly more combo all arrived today. The extra stuff in the Pro bundle should be in the box arriving Monday. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Email this guy if you're stuck in limbo and keep at it.

Also, in hopes of getting one sooner, I ordered one from Apple, another from B&H Photo (love them), and yet another from New Egg. I canceled them all yesterday when I got the UPS confirmation. B&H was as simple as logging on and clicking cancel. I had to physically call 800-My-Apple and New Egg to cancel those orders. I had about a 5 minute wait and 5 minutes talking to the rep with Apple. New Egg took 10 minutes wait time and the rep couldn't cancel until she sent an email to DJI and DJI would cancel it. It all worked out. I received cancelation confirmations from all three by yesterday evening.

I hope this helps anybody still dangling in the wind waiting for their Quad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000