• better setting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • camera problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaeld71

Reactions
I recently purchased the mavic pro. I'm doing 3D for realestates agences and want to use these pictures to integrate new buildings with my models. Some times the result of what I do will go panel and will be zoomed out.

I'm not sure what to do in order to improve my footage. I took this photo out of a video.

As soon as you I'm zooming the picture looks crap (pixels appearing fast, lack of details, blurry).

Is it because I didn't set my camera properly ? Do I have a problem with my camera?

Should I take a photo rather than a video? I did try the photo, yet I don't see much of a difference between the two.

Is there a way to make it look good from photoshop?

I'm sure but I would look for a fast way to improve this pixel thing.

I'm a bit disapointed. Somebody could help me?

Thanky a lot

Attachments

• Picture_to_improve.jpg
    Picture_to_improve.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 27
Please share what settings you did use. And maybe share a short video clip? A still picture is much different than a single frame from a video clip.

It's digital zoom. You won't gain anything from zooming compared to cropping later, so don't use it and move closer if you need. And yes you should take photos of course if you want stills, ideally RAW.

Hello and thank you for your fast answer,
here's the setting: video: Mov, ISO 100, shutter 50, Ev -0,7, Size : 4k 3840x2160, 30 fps, balance des blancs Auto, Style standard, color Normale.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura