DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

it's one minute long. i think you'll like it.

rossmoney

Reactions

locations in order of appearance:
JUST outside of zion national park.
Forrest gump point.
Horseshoe bend (operating from about a mile outside of the park boundary)
Valley of the Gods road near mexican hat utah.
Friendship Oklahoma
back to Valley of the Gods road.

Very nice video rossmoney, Zion is a beautiful park, mother's nature at it's best. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: rossmoney
Ross great to hear from you again. I thought you might have been snatched up by some big Hollywood company and that you were now making more money than a third world country.:)

Ross you are one talented producer, every video you do looks like a professionally done production. I look forward to everything you put out. Please PM me whenever you release something new.

Rob

Reactions: rossmoney
Ross great to hear from you again. I thought you might have been snatched up by some big Hollywood company and that you were now making more money than a third world country.:)

Ross you are one talented producer, every video you do looks like a professionally done production. I look forward to everything you put out. Please PM me whenever you release something new.

Rob
Thanks so much!
I'm actually sitting down to create an extended version of what you just watched.
I'll let you know when it's done!

Nice shots, amazing locations. How did you not get a telling off at horseshoe bend?

Nice shots, amazing locations. How did you not get a telling off at horseshoe bend?
I parked far, far away and flew in from a distance... from inside the van. lots of precautions taken.

I've got the same drone...but an interesting life was not included in my bundle [emoji3] great video,composure,editing and post production !!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929