DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

They told me Monday if it'd dispatched today? Hmm hopefully tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sounds good, glad to hear. May I ask, has anybody who ordered the Mavic Only set received theirs yet? Or know of anybody who has? Just curious whether all the orders dispatched between 29/09 and 2/10 have been the Fly More package.

I wasn't given the option, how did you do that?

They've sent an email saying my order was expired, so it had to reprocessed. I've called and they said it would be delivered on Monday, I've asked if there was a chance of getting it tomorrow, and they said yes. £8.99 happy days!

You may try -> 0344 800 4444

I ordered my combo on the 10th Oct, I'm hopeful I'll get mine next week too

They told me Monday if it'd dispatched today? Hmm hopefully tomorrow!

You will only get a Saturday delivery if you have paid for one .... I didn't think about that this morning when they called and my order status now says dispatched ...... I would have paid the £8.99 for delivery tomorrow :(

Combo ordered at 6.22pm on 30th September. Just recieved dispatched email.

Glad to hear it! I think you ordered around same time as me - I've had mine 5 days. Trust me - you'll like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Glad to hear it! I think you ordered around same time as me - I've had mine 5 days. Trust me - you'll like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'd like it alot more if it was going to be this weekend when I can actually use it! Haha I haven't got time til Wednesday IF it doesn't rain!

I'm getting quite hopeful for my mavic only delivery! I ordered mine on the 6th - let's hope I get the email too! :)

30 th October here for mavic only plus spare battery perhaps wishful thinking for pre xmas.......

i would love to know just how many mavic orders jessops have as yet received and dispatched.. we seem to be up to the 3rd October order time so far

plus how many they have on order as yet not received or dispatched.. or orders place after October the 3rd up until now..

playing guessing games i recon 20 (at most) for the first answer and 500 for the second answer.. :)

the other piece of missing information is how many real time days its taking to catch up with each order time day..

trog

052b001138112645b6630903a2e1688c.jpg

Mine finally arrived from Jessops yesterday. However... My little girl isn't well so I can't get out of the house to try it :(

Reactions: BigRhino
Mine is 15 miles away atm sitting in the depot waiting to be put on a van to be delivered to me tomorrow some time ......

Reactions: Pedro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian