DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

When did you order?

2nd October and i do know that people who ordered the fly more on the 3rd have also recieved there packs

Reactions: BigRhino
If anyone is wondering what the Drone info is that Jessops is sending out it is this

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

d1791bbd0c7406f18d455125342ba35a.jpg

85818780627d6adcba5bbfaef590e85b.jpg

Reactions: thefrisbee995
I know iknow ... i do feel lucky to have recieved mine and this is in no way a rubbing it in post ....

Just my first opening impressions . .

Way smaller than you think ..
Looks and feels very well built
All the packaging was in tact and the gimbal cover and clamp in place ( so doesnt seem to have been kicked around during its long trip )
The lense seems very clean and unmarked
Everything that should be in the box IS in the box
And mine also is covered in the very very fine black powder as reported by many others this obviously comes from the internal packing ... some air in a can will sort that out.

Everything is now on charge

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRhino
28b04be8c309e018891f2ec7f70c4ee2.jpg

7e0d636fb35a15c17710093f0cdcc20c.jpg

4ed4723a94b0e14e3bc2e956e81ae935.jpg

075e755456f55b8600179e0459f0936c.jpg

You don't fancy lending me a spare battery, do you? I've got one on order but they only delivered my Mavic, no spare! Went for a hike yesterday and had to 'charge up' whilst visiting a pub![emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You don't fancy lending me a spare battery, do you? I've got one on order but they only delivered my Mavic, no spare! Went for a hike yesterday and had to 'charge up' whilst visiting a pub![emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

If i lived closer to oxford id be happy too .......

I have charged everything and powered it up via DJI GO 4 and my Samsung S6 Edge and it connected in seconds and took me through the update without any hiccups . .

I also purchased Refresh as it prompts you to do this during setup and was very easy to do.

Gutted i cant fly it as i am off to work tomorrow and i wont be back for 3 days :( ......

Attachments

• 20161205_163810.jpg
    20161205_163810.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • 20161205_165509.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
If i lived closer to oxford id be happy too .......

I have charged everything and powered it up via DJI GO 4 and my Samsung S6 Edge and it connected in seconds and took me through the update without and hiccups . .

I also purchased Refresh as it prompts you to do this during setup and was very easy to do.

Gutted i cant fly it as i am off to work tomorrow am and i wont be back for 3 days :( ......

You don't want to move house? [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks anyway - will have to struggle on. If anyone does fancy giving us a battery, I'll simply send my 'brand new' one - whenever it turns up!

By the way - I notice your Vision Sensor bars are red - don't worry, mine were (are) also. It's because the Mavic is so close to the ground that the underneath sensors can't get a good reading. Take off and they'll go white.

Also, don't be tempted to fly indoors - you need a fair whack of space and the controls are extremely sensitive. I'm comparing to my P4 which is less responsive.

Have fun...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm not going to fly inside just yet :) .... the red bars are from what was close to it when it was on the floor as I picked it up and my son walked around the house with it .... no props fitted though :)

You don't want to move house? [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks anyway - will have to struggle on. If anyone does fancy giving us a battery, I'll simply send my 'brand new' one - whenever it turns up!

By the way - I notice your Vision Sensor bars are red - don't worry, mine were (are) also. It's because the Mavic is so close to the ground that the underneath sensors can't get a good reading. Take off and they'll go white.

Also, don't be tempted to fly indoors - you need a fair whack of space and the controls are extremely sensitive. I'm comparing to my P4 which is less responsive.

Have fun...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

What about tripod mode? Would that allow indoor flying?

What about tripod mode? Would that allow indoor flying?
Yes and no. First you have to take off in 'standard' mode, then switch to Tripod mode. Takes practice - I tried in the dining room and nearly had a bash, as the drone drifted about a foot whilst I was faffing about in menus. Try it outdoors first.

My first few hours of flight will be in a wide open space devoid of those human types :)

Looks like no movement this week!

I was just curious but if I remember correctly, last week, people got notifications tuesday. I'd guess that shipments come into Jessops on mondays and they prep the order on tuesdays.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada