DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

What Jessops do is when they get stocks, they immediately send all of them in the same day so Im thinking if they send items on one day, then they wont send the next day or until they get another shipment which is of course not going to be within 2 days or so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: magsta
I was just curious but if I remember correctly, last week, people got notifications tuesday. I'd guess that shipments come into Jessops on mondays and they prep the order on tuesdays.

I was contacted on Friday last week and received it on Monday.

I'm still hopeful for before Christmas for my October 9th order [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wow this is a new approach from Jessops. I have not called or contacted them for 3 weeks as all I was getting was fob off emails identical to those shared on here. I have now sent them email asking for an update to my order and have asked for a specific update to my order and not general deliveries and that was 2 days ago and whilst I normally get a response within 24 hours I have not had a reply at all.

Wow this is a new approach from Jessops. I have not called or contacted them for 3 weeks as all I was getting was fob off emails identical to those shared on here. I have now sent them email asking for an update to my order and have asked for a specific update to my order and not general deliveries and that was 2 days ago and whilst I normally get a response within 24 hours I have not had a reply at all.

I called them today after not speaking to them for 2 weeks and I got the generic response we are hopeful in fulfilling your order before Christmas. In two days time it'll be 2 months since I placed my order!! Just no excitement anymore. Sad days.

It took them 4 days to get back to me with a standard reply so I wouldn't worry. They are as sick of this situation as we are I'm guessing...

I know you are all frustrated but they really have no idea what is coming and when ... when they rang me last friday to reprocess my card payment the guy i spoke to told me this ... they only know once the delivery arrives i only contacted them a few times over the two months i waited i would try and forget about it for a while and when you do get contacted it will be a nice surprise.

I also had a combo order in with DJI but cancelled it as soon as i knew the jessops one was on its way and we are starting to see people cancel double orders so who knows if this will help.

Good luck and fingers crossed for all of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: magsta
I'm guessing no movement today either? I ordered mine on on the 2nd of October and still the same old story of before Christmas. I wonder how they can fulfill orders up to the 3rd of Nov if they haven't even finished the first week of October yet. Unless they are expecting a huge shipment.

I'm guessing no movement today either? I ordered mine on on the 2nd of October and still the same old story of before Christmas. I wonder how they can fulfill orders up to the 3rd of Nov if they haven't even finished the first week of October yet. Unless they are expecting a huge shipment.
Nope, nothing. Told me same story yesterday. I'm leaving for Christmas in a week. I doubt it will be here in time now. They just couldn't give us a straight answer.....

That sucks really. The excitement has definitely gone for me, I just want to get this drone and forget about it. I made the mistake of paying in full and it's been more than 2 months.
I hope you get yours soon, when did you order?

I ordered 8th of October. Yeah man I know exactly how you feel. Was embarrassed when I seen a freind yesterday and he asked me how's the new drone. I had to tell him it's still hasn't been delivered. He just laughed at how long I've been waiting!

I hope we both get it for Christmas but if it's not here next week, then I'm away till 7th of January. So **** waiting 3 months, that's a complete and utter joke.

Last edited:
I ordered 8th of October. Yeah man I know exactly how you feel. Was embarrassed when I seen a freind yesterday and he asked me how's the new drone. I had to tell his it's still hasn't been delivered. He just laughed at how long I've been waiting!

I hope we both get it fir Christmas but if it's not here next week, then I'm away till 7th of January. So **** waiting 3 months, that's a complete and utter joke.

Ah not that far from me, I hope they get to fulfill the orders as promised, else it will be yet another lie from them. Apple has stopped selling the mavic and listed it as unavailable from their store which is very strange and doesn't fill me with confidence at all.

Fingers crossed they will get some today or over the weekend as they have been doing, apart from last week when they didn't get any.
Their customer service is appalling and they seem to just give customwrs generic answers.

I get that they are frustrated too but we paid money for this and we deserve regular updates without having to ring up.

I feel exactly the same. Shocking customer service, no transparency. Just awful really. I've ordered on the 9th of October. Not even excited anymore. I'll get it when I get it.

I can just picture when I go to collect it (when ever that might be) and they try making small talk about the drone. I will be so disinterested and just want to get out of that store and forget about the whole ordeal.
What annoys me most is that I placed an order with dji on the 27th of September but Jessops said they will be getting it before the customers, silly me to believe them.

I can just picture when I go to collect it (when ever that might be) and they try making small talk about the drone. I will be so disinterested and just want to get out of that store and forget about the whole ordeal.
What annoys me most is that I placed an order with dji on the 27th of September but Jessops said they will be getting it before the customers, silly me to believe them.

I feel the same. Its one thing to have to wait but knowing a date when things will come to an end. But to wait endlessly without certainty of an end date - that's what has turned what should have been an exciting new purchase in to a frustrating ordeal.

What makes it worse is due to DJI not evenly distributing the Mavic among dealers - we have a situation where some people - even on MavicPilots - have got 3 Mavics and sold at a massive profit on eBay while others wait endlessly for months with no hope of one.

Reactions: Mike_in_Letcombe
I feel the same. Its one thing to have to wait but knowing a date when things will come to an end. But to wait endlessly without certainty of an end date - that's what has turned what should have been an exciting new purchase in to a frustrating ordeal.

What makes it worse is due to DJI not evenly distributing the Mavic among dealers - we have a situation where some people - even on MavicPilots - have got 3 Mavics and sold at a massive profit on eBay while others wait endlessly for months with no hope of one.

Oh I've seen some of those on eBay and it baffles me how people can be so greedy, but then again it makes sense with the law of demand and supply. It also seems that as always the UK is taking the back seat as in other countries, people have just walked in to a supplier and get them without preordering.

I mean it's bad enough that we are paying more compared to the US but this is just taking things too far.

Jessops have no idea what's coming or when so there is no point blaming them for not telling you when it will arrive this is ALL down to DJI ..... and as for the "we have paid good money" quote above lol no you haven't as jessops don't charge until your item is going to be dispatched......

Just relax they will arrive as soon as DJI deliver them :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: chippie
Jessops have no idea what's coming or when so there is no point blaming them for not telling you when it will arrive this is ALL down to DJI ..... and as for the "we have paid good money" quote above lol no you haven't as jessops don't charge until your item is going to be dispatched......

I agree its DJI's fault not Jessops. None of the dealers really know what's coming next - Jessops have been luckier than most getting stock but is just luck not good planning.

> Just relax they will arrive as soon as DJI deliver them

Always a bit easier to be patient when you actually have one - as you have!

Reactions: thefrisbee995
I agree its DJI's fault not Jessops. None of the dealers really know what's coming next - Jessops have been luckier than most getting stock but is just luck not good planning.

> Just relax they will arrive as soon as DJI deliver them

Always a bit easier to be patient when you actually have one - as you have!
Yes it is and I waited over two months for mine to arrive but I go back to my point that no one ordering from jessops has paid anything for there drone so you are not out of pocket unlike an awful lot of people who have ordered from other resellers and DJI direct ...

I would be saying the same thing even if my drone had not arrived this week.

But I have paid the full amount as I ordered in store. The pitch they game me was I will get priority over those that only paid a deposit or reserved online.
I am not blaming them for the lack of mavics, I am mainly frustrated due to the way they are handling the issue. Communication is what they are lacking and there seem to be conflicting informations amongst the staffs. For example, I went to the jessops store in Manchester and asked about inventories and what's going on and apparently the whole company hasn't received any. They even pulled up a page on their internal system and said they are still waiting for the first batch, after hearing that I just laughed and left the store.

I know I have two options, either wait or cancel, and I am prepared to wait. I just wish there was a consistent flow of truthful information, else it just feels I am being fobbed off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000