DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Hi all.
I just had a phone call from a lovely lady, telling me my mavic is in stock today and will be shipped out asap :).
Ordered 23.19 29th sept

I ordered 1 hr after you ......

Reactions: Rick
....and I ordered the bundle an hour after you Anthony. Don't know if we've got any of Jessops remaining allocation this time around. Fingers crossed.....

Trying really hard not to get to excited ......

No luck in me getting a queue number. Live chat and calling them. Useless I tell you. No one knows anything [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I called Jessops 15 days ago and was told I was 65th in the queue for my order of the Mavic combo. They were expecting 40 Mavic drones and 80 Mavic combo packs. Up until then they had received nothing.
Just spoke to them again on Friday, two days ago. The original order was not met, they have been shipped dribs and drabs of stock over the last 13 days, not knowing how many they will receive on any given day. As of Friday I was 5th in line for a combo pack. Either they've shipped out 60 packs already, but probably less due to cancelled orders.
For what it's worth to anyone that wants an idea of when yours might come, I ordered mine on 30th September at 1.22am. Remember I'm 5th in line for a combo pack, not the Mavic on its own.

I'd love to know what number you're dialling to get any sort of credible info as to what place you are in the queue. I've ordered on the 9th of October and I don't think I'll see mine till xmas anyway. So so so upsetting!!! I'm so impatient.

I'd love to know what number you're dialling to get any sort of credible info as to what place you are in the queue. I've ordered on the 9th of October and I don't think I'll see mine till xmas anyway. So so so upsetting!!! I'm so impatient.

Quote your order number and dial this number. I've not had to wait more than a minute or so. 0344 800 4444

That's the number I called. I was out through to the buying department.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah sounds familiar. Let's be honest, some of the guys in the call center haven't got a scooby-doo about anything!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: magsta
Maybe I've just got lucky, but I've never given them a hard time which has rewarded me with the information I needed.

Used live chat this morning but was told David the manager is off all week, so you can't get any order info unless you phone. Not done that yet. Either way, no news on my mavic only order.

Used live chat this morning but was told David the manager is off all week, so you can't get any order info unless you phone. Not done that yet. Either way, no news on my mavic only order.

I always get a Dan R, and he knows nothing at all.
Let me know how you get on with phoning them.
No news on mine either

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird