DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Seeing alot of that on this forum. Hope your new ones ok... Hope mine is too.... When it arrives!!!

Reactions: magsta
Well I ordered a fly more package on the Oct 17th and not heard a thing since early Dec so decided to call today and was fobbed off with it should be the end of this month or feel free to walk away as you've not paid anything.

I pointed out that DJI are offering 7-10 days on their website and the girl said she was aware so I said don't feel that DJI are making you look stupid as a company when they can give everyone a timescale but they (Jessops) still can't and the response was basically feel free to cancel as you've not paid anything.....they just don't care, polite on the phone but it was yeah whatever, tell me something but I don't know not that I'm bothered attitude.

So after a call I'm no better off than what I could of guessed......well done Jessops, a totally unique customer service experience!o_O
Ordered same time as you and got the same response as you when I called them today. I told them to get on dji website and order me a flymore mavic and I'll get it in 7/10 days because this is getting a joke now. She said we can't do that!!! I give up:mad:

Spoke to a friend who ordered their fly more combo from amazon, of which when it arrived last month was only the accessories - but no drone. The amazon box in which the bits arrived in looked badly handled and where there should have been a drone (and was also on the invoice), there was just a hollow space.

Although not relevant to Jessops, be vigilant when you guys get yours from the courier.

Hello chaps, been watching this thread for a long while , I share the pain of all those still waiting. My order was the 23rd oct for the combo, so not as early as many of you. Chose Jessops due to their being a UK company and my need for a VAT receipt. Just hoping Jessops will start to fulfill the back orders now that there seems to be a better supply...congratulations to those who have received their orders and good luck to those still hanging in there...

Hello chaps, been watching this thread for a long while , I share the pain of all those still waiting. My order was the 23rd oct for the combo, so not as early as many of you. Chose Jessops due to their being a UK company and my need for a VAT receipt. Just hoping Jessops will start to fulfill the back orders now that there seems to be a better supply...congratulations to those who have received their orders and good luck to those still hanging in there...

30th here - fly less + extra battery. Not sure if that counts for or against me tbh. I m pretty chilled about it. It ll come when it comes, do find it entertaining watching everyone have a melt down about it though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pittnuma
Is it the case that all the customers ordering from retailers using Dataselect (Jessops, Amazon, Very etc) have all been let down? Has anyone received from any of them? When contacted Dataselect directly they slopey shouldered it as an Amazon mistake. Are Dataselect and Jessops not part of the same organisation, and is there a problem with the relationship they have with DJI?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Is it the case that all the customers ordering from retailers using Dataselect (Jessops, Amazon, Very etc) have all been let down? Has anyone received from any of them? When contacted Dataselect directly they slopey shouldered it as an Amazon mistake. Are Dataselect and Jessops not part of the same organisation, and is there a problem with the relationship they have with DJI?

Dataselect and Jessops are both owned by Peter Jones from Dragons Den. Very is definitely using Dataselect as their supplier as they have told me this. Dataselect much be supplying Jessops as well, would make sense.

I agree on thinking that Dataselect have a bad relationship with DJI, that can be the only reason for them to supply so little.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Spoke with Jessops yesterday and again today by phone and email, they still don't know, when, how many or even if any Mavics are coming, just repeat the same old crap.
If we order them direct from DJI we can get them quicker than they can???

Reactions: magsta
Spoke with Jessops yesterday and again today by phone and email, they still don't know, when, how many or even if any Mavics are coming, just repeat the same old crap.
If we order them direct from DJI we can get them quicker than they can???
Nothing Here!!!

Has anyone rung up to shout at anyone today?!

Yes I spoke to them aswell, there is no time scale and they won't say where you are in the queue. They say there are deliveries but not the quantity required.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

I received my Mavic in November from Amazon, ordered on the 5th October.

My order and delivery was later. Plus was a Flymore. Still not sure if it was a breakdown in comms between Amazon and Dataselect which caused P3s to ship, but the bottleneck seems to be Dataselect for these lengthy delays as they are the common factor. I wonder if yours was sourced via a different route by Amazon?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121