DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Got my mp from jessops no problems 10 weeks wait I've had it about a month now flown it for about an hour ,mainly because of crap weather ,my advice is just be patient the weather is freezing and crap , if you went for 0% like me you have paid nothing and when it does arrive it will be worth the wait , my mavic has been sat looking out the window at the pissing rain and Gail force winds and I'm now paying for it .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: tgden
So I ve managed to get 2 flymore combos from Australia and they are coming this week being brought by a visiting friend , so I m going to take great pleasure in cancelling my jessops order!

I don't have any real problem with how jessops have handled it , aside from a lack of communication !

Good luck to those still waiting , I have listed the additional flymore combo in the classifieds if anyone's interested .

Jessops update. Spoke with jessops today and the words they said no word from DJI. Pre orders are left totally in the dark.

update: latest from jessops UK

"Thank you for contacting us regarding your DJI Mavic order.
Whilst we have seen an improvement in shipments into the UK from DJI over the last few weeks, demand is significant, and continues to exceed supply.
Our stock team remain in daily contact with DJI who continue to see unprecedented worldwide demand. We are assured by DJI that production quantities are improving although they are still unable to confirm a date when all orders will be fulfilled.
We will continue to update you on a regular basis and as soon as we have a confirmed delivery date for your specific order we will be in touch immediately.
Thank you for your continued patience, and please accept our apologies for not being able to give more specific information at this time. As DJI confirm information to us, we will pass it on straight away."

IN OTHER WORDS WAIT A LONG TIME

Got my mp from jessops no problems 10 weeks wait I've had it about a month now flown it for about an hour ,mainly because of crap weather ,my advice is just be patient the weather is freezing and crap , if you went for 0% like me you have paid nothing and when it does arrive it will be worth the wait , my mavic has been sat looking out the window at the pissing rain and Gail force winds and I'm now paying for it .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app
HI 10 WEEK wait? when did you order? thats not so bad but looking at other distributors they are saying end april and june

Anyone had any news today? Last couple of weeks have seen some Jessops deliveries on Fridays.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered from Jessops 1st November, complete waist of time. Ordered from DJI 21st Jan, shipped 6th Feb delivered 7th Feb. to UK. Jessops never even asked why I was cancelling my order, they just don't give a toss.

So I've just got off the phone with Jessops and they are still maintaining a 10 week lead time on deliveries. They have received more stock from DJI apparently but are currently still fulfilling pre-orders from November. I didn't order mine until the middle of January unfortunately so I'm looking at the start of April before I see my Mavic most likely. Had I known the wait was this long I probably would have just ordered direct from DJI but I took advantage of the 12 months 0% interest offer with Jessops.

So I've just got off the phone with Jessops and they are still maintaining a 10 week lead time on deliveries. They have received more stock from DJI apparently but are currently still fulfilling pre-orders from November. I didn't order mine until the middle of January unfortunately so I'm looking at the start of April before I see my Mavic most likely. Had I known the wait was this long I probably would have just ordered direct from DJI but I took advantage of the 12 months 0% interest offer with Jessops.

Jessops still haven’t cleared October orders yet so don't know why they told you they are currently clearing November, I ordered on the 13th of October and still nothing, If I were you I would cancel and order from DJI. The only reason I haven’t cancelled is that's I’ve placed the order for £999 and I have waited so long now

Jessops still haven’t cleared October orders yet so don't know why they told you they are currently clearing November, I ordered on the 13th of October and still nothing, If I were you I would cancel and order from DJI. The only reason I haven’t cancelled is that's I’ve placed the order for £999 and I have waited so long now
Really? That's ridiculous. To be honest the customer support from Jessops has been pretty poor. Total lack of communication. The guys on the online chat are clueless and the people on the phone aren't much better. I'm taking everything they say with a large pinch of salt.
Hopefully you'll hear something about your order this week.
I'm definitely tempted to cancel my order and just go direct to DJI.

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

When we spoke with them to cancel, the lady told
Us they were well into October on flymore combos and in the first week or so on drone only. Flymores are coming in faster seems to be the theme.

Reality is the staff have v little information, people have called to be told no one knows when they will receive there, 2 hours later got a call to say it ll be delivered tomorrow ....

They have received more stock from DJI apparently but are currently still fulfilling pre-orders from November.

Just out of interest, did they imply they recently have received more stock or just that they are getting stocks in 'generally'? Appreciate it may not have been clear as they are experts at giving vague information.
I only ask as I'm hopefully nearing the front of their queue (after a 16 week wait) and would like to see my Mavic soon!!

Just out of interest, did they imply they recently have received more stock or just that they are getting stocks in 'generally'? Appreciate it may not have been clear as they are experts at giving vague information.
I only ask as I'm hopefully nearing the front of their queue (after a 16 week wait) and would like to see my Mavic soon!!
It was more of a general statement I'm afraid. She just said that they have received stock and are in the process of working through pre-orders. She couldn't give me much more information other than I would need to wait about 10 weeks for delivery.

It's worth pointing out that the lead times for the Mavic FlyMore and 'bare' Mavic bundles appear to be different - from reading this forum, and elsewhere, it appears that the 'FlyMore' packages are being fulfilled quicker than the bare Mavic-only units - I suspect in your case you've ordered the Mavic-only deal - right? It's possible that when Jessops mentioned November, they were referring to the fulfillment of 'FlyMore' packages, and also its possible that given the FlyMore is a more expensive (although cost-effective) package, the backlog for Mavic-only units *may* be larger than the FlyMore because more people have gone for the cheaper option - but thats just speculation on my part - could be completely wrong....

It's worth pointing out that the lead times for the Mavic FlyMore and 'bare' Mavic bundles appear to be different - from reading this forum, and elsewhere, it appears that the 'FlyMore' packages are being fulfilled quicker than the bare Mavic-only units - I suspect in your case you've ordered the Mavic-only deal - right? It's possible that when Jessops mentioned November, they were referring to the fulfillment of 'FlyMore' packages, and also its possible that given the FlyMore is a more expensive (although cost-effective) package, the backlog for Mavic-only units *may* be larger than the FlyMore because more people have gone for the cheaper option - but thats just speculation on my part - could be completely wrong....
I never thought of this before but I suspect you are probably correct.

Unless dji really kick up their deliveries to jessops , 10 weeks is optimistic. 12-14 weeks might be more accurate.

My fly less order was 6 days short of being 4 months. Many times I considered cancelling and mostly because of the complete lack of communication and seemingly 'oh another mavic enquiry... Not interested'. Like many of you I held on because I had it at the cheaper price, cheaper second battery deal and 0%. Communication and customer relations up until I received the much talked about email was shocking but after was a nice surprise.
Got the email late morning on Friday the 5th saying the mavic was dispatched. Woke up early afternoon and immediately rang asking if the delivery could be changed to Saturday as waiting the whole weekend was going to be tough (I'm just a big kid really).
The lady was helpful and said she would try and get hold of the dispatch team but wasn't hopeful that they could help as it was late in the day. She said she would email if she got anywhere and being an old cynic I thought Yeah right! As soon as this call ends you'll conveniently forget all about it!

At approximately 5pm I got the email saying she had got hold of the team and they had changed the delivery at no extra cost, if I needed anymore help just email or call her. 9 am sat UK mail turned up with a package!
The lack of contact through the wait is inexcusable but this one act of customer service is outstanding. Fair play.

Oh and the mavic is worth the wait!! Yes it's a flying smart phone camera but taken in raw with a bit of lightroom work yields some cracking results.... And it's just so **** small!

Fingers crossed for those still waiting, I know your pain.

My fly less order was 6 days short of being 4 months. Many times I considered cancelling and mostly because of the complete lack of communication and seemingly 'oh another mavic enquiry... Not interested'. Like many of you I held on because I had it at the cheaper price, cheaper second battery deal and 0%. Communication and customer relations up until I received the much talked about email was shocking but after was a nice surprise.
Got the email late morning on Friday the 5th saying the mavic was dispatched. Woke up early afternoon and immediately rang asking if the delivery could be changed to Saturday as waiting the whole weekend was going to be tough (I'm just a big kid really).
The lady was helpful and said she would try and get hold of the dispatch team but wasn't hopeful that they could help as it was late in the day. She said she would email if she got anywhere and being an old cynic I thought Yeah right! As soon as this call ends you'll conveniently forget all about it!

At approximately 5pm I got the email saying she had got hold of the team and they had changed the delivery at no extra cost, if I needed anymore help just email or call her. 9 am sat UK mail turned up with a package!
The lack of contact through the wait is inexcusable but this one act of customer service is outstanding. Fair play.

Oh and the mavic is worth the wait!! Yes it's a flying smart phone camera but taken in raw with a bit of lightroom work yields some cracking results.... And it's just so **** small!

Fingers crossed for those still waiting, I know your pain.
4 months? now that is very worrying for delivery

Are we talking February here? (3rd was a Friday)
Not being pedantic on your dates - just trying to work out if Jessops sent any out last week! Ta
My apologies it was the 3rd Feb! So 8 days off 4 months.... My bad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji