DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

I just checked my order status on Jessops site and it said that my mavic battery has dispatched, no longer on back order... but my mavic drone still is :(

I just checked my order status on Jessops site and it said that my mavic battery has dispatched, no longer on back order... but my mavic drone still is :(
Mine shows the battery as no longer on back order, but not yet dispatched.

Just thought I'd keep you guys updated on Jessops orders. I have received an email and a text to say that my Mavic has been dispatched and is due to arrive on Monday. I ordered mine on 27th Jan. They must have got a big delivery in recently.
Hopefully anyone else who ordered in January will be getting their orders soon!

Just thought I'd keep you guys updated on Jessops orders. I have received an email and a text to say that my Mavic has been dispatched and is due to arrive on Monday. I ordered mine on 27th Jan. They must have got a big delivery in recently.
Hopefully anyone else who ordered in January will be getting their orders soon!
Hi AGC85,

May I ask you what did you order? Fly more combo? Any extra batteries? Finance?

Cheers

Hi AGC85,

May I ask you what did you order? Fly more combo? Any extra batteries? Finance?

Cheers

Hey, I ordered the standard drone on finance (buy now pay in 12 months).
No extra batteries or accessories.
Hope that helps.
I wasn't expecting to hear anything until the end of April so I'm pretty pleased.

Reactions: Rabbitpro
Hey, I ordered the standard drone on finance (buy now pay in 12 months).
No extra batteries or accessories.
Hope that helps.
I wasn't expecting to hear anything until the end of April so I'm pretty pleased.
That is nice, it looks like drones alone overtook fly more combos, I ordered fly more combo and extra battery on 21st January, but I did not hear anything yet, my order on Jessops website still remains on backorder :(

That is nice, it looks like drones alone overtook fly more combos, I ordered fly more combo and extra battery on 21st January, but I did not hear anything yet, my order on Jessops website still remains on backorder :(

That sucks. Hopefully you'll hear something soon. I can't imagine you'll have too much longer to wait.

Hi StrongRum,

I hope you got your Drone delivered today, was it fly more combo? Finance?

Cheers
Hey dude

I got the drone by itself and an extra battery and it has been delivered... so my wife tells me... I am just stuck at work at the moment though...

I also got it using the finance, buy now pay later option.

Hopefully you will get yours soon!

Hi guys,

It looks like fly less jumped to the priority list now.
The weather is getting better and better, so enjoy your Mavic fellows, and fly safe.

Regards

Reactions: StrongRum
One guy ordered fly less + extra battery on 21st December and receives it today, another guy ordered a fly less + extra battery on 28th December and he receives today, another guy ordered fly less on 27th January and he also received it...it is a 30 days worth of orders delivered that we know for sure, according to the testimonies here....so or Jessops got a big delivery these days, or a lot of people whom ordered, only fly less + battery or not, between December and January cancelled their orders with Jessops (what is most likely)...but no news from fly more combo, anyone here?
Anyone receiving fly more combos from Jessops?...it is an agony to wait that long for something you just want now yeah :(

Hi All,
I had given up on Jessops and WEX, and used a more obscure dealer called LCE, (London Camera Exchange), ordered the Flymore Combo on Saturday evening 25/3/17 via 12 Months IF Finance (V12), I paid £400 deposit, but you can pay a minimum of 10% if you wish.
Had an email to say UPS are delivering tomorrow 28/3/17.
1 Business day turnaround is pretty impressive,

Hi All,
I had given up on Jessops and WEX, and used a more obscure dealer called LCE, (London Camera Exchange), ordered the Flymore Combo on Saturday evening 25/3/17 via 12 Months IF Finance (V12), I paid £400 deposit, but you can pay a minimum of 10% if you wish.
Had an email to say UPS are delivering tomorrow 28/3/17.
1 Business day turnaround is pretty impressive,
Hi Macmad,

Thanks for the info...I got fed up of waiting with Jessops as well, and I was only sticking to these guys because of the finance...but today I gave up on Jessops and ordered through LCE at 12:01 pm, at 13:21 I was receiving my UPS tracking number to be delivered tomorrow...well, lets see if I will receive it tomorrow as they say, if so , really pretty impressive.

Crossing fingers now...excited to put my hands on this drone for a while.

Cheers

Reactions: prg4967
Beginning to think I was insanely lucky getting mine from Scan.co.uk at such short notice - literally added it to their stock a few days before, went back to "Preorder" status the day I ordered, and I got it three days later.

It's been on "Preorder" status and "Stock overdue since the day after mine arrived (a week, now - seems a lot longer).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada