DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Hi Macmad,

Thanks for the info...I got fed up of waiting with Jessops as well, and I was only sticking to these guys because of the finance...but today I gave up on Jessops and ordered through LCE at 12:01 pm, at 13:21 I was receiving my UPS tracking number to be delivered tomorrow...well, lets see if I will receive it tomorrow as they say, if so , really pretty impressive.

Crossing fingers now...excited to put my hands on this drone for a while.

Cheers

Great News, Mine arrived today just going through the initial set up and upgrading the firmware, and making sure it's not going to fly away on me,
By the way when you get it, you have to activate it via the app before it will connect to the remote control, and remove the gimbal retaining lock,

Pretty impressive, I was sceptical but I just received my Mavic combo 8:30 am, just now before going to work...LCE did an amazing job, Jessops could not even give me proper replies, these guys need to learn how to do business and treat their customers...LCE got a loyal customer for sure.

Reactions: Macmad
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]Just got a text message from Jessops.My Mavic is now in store for collection.
Happy days.[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: Pittnuma
Awesome, I got mine a few weeks ago, I was 1 week short of 3 months I believe, here's my 1st video.....Love the Mavic and I hope you will too.

Reckon Jessops are fairly close to being caught up.

Reactions: scooot and Macmad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3