DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Had a call this afternoon from Sophie at Jessops customer services. She had to re confirm my debit card details as the length of time from ordering (30 Sept @ 1.22 am) has caused my initial credit clearance to expire. Having given the details of my card again, I can now expect to receive my Mavic in the next couple of days. My tracking status has changed from "on backorder" to order being processed and zero dispatched. I can expect an email to update tracking information once the Mavic had been dispatched.
Just thought this might help anyone studying their Jesspos order page on line as to when they might expect some change of fortune. Mine was the combo pack.
I would encourage anyone to use the phone line to get fate on your drone and not rely on any info you get via chat.

Thanks Rick. I hope to one day get a call from Sophie. She seems to be quite the busy lady. If it's going chronologically, I may get a call on the arse end of next week haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks Rick. I hope to one day get a call from Sophie. She seems to be quite the busy lady. If it's going chronologically, I may get a call on the arse end of next week haha.

Good luck Magsta, if my status changes or I receive the Mavic I'll report back here so you guys have some idea what might be the likelihood of your delivery date.

I shouldn't be far behind you, I ordered Sept 30th so hopefully I'll get a call sometime over the next couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I ordered on the 9th of October. So I doubt I'll get a call soon to be fair. I reckon end of November. So scared they forget about me. Hate rejection haha

Seems to be mainly combos that they're sending out at the moment :(

I ordered just the drone and extra battery. Just send me the drone. I can wait for my battery!! Haha

I ordered just the drone and extra battery. Just send me the drone. I can wait for my battery!! Haha

Same here as well but I ordered on the 2nd October. Mid November has been quoted a few times since I ordered but as it's mid November now I very much doubt it. Wouldn't surprise me if claims on another thread about DJI only being able to produce 200 per day are true.

What really confuses me is that their official statement about a part not integrating properly set them back by a week. If that was true then why are we still waiting!

Same here as well but I ordered on the 2nd October. Mid November has been quoted a few times since I ordered but as it's mid November now I very much doubt it. Wouldn't surprise me if claims on another thread about DJI only being able to produce 200 per day are true.

What really confuses me is that their official statement about a part not integrating properly set them back by a week. If that was true then why are we still waiting!

I'm not sure what to think Andy. You'd think that such a huge company could definitely produce more than that. Something major has gone on and they not being transparent about it. If you complain on the main DJI Facebook groups, you run the risk of getting booted off the group by all the DJI admins who are friends with employees of them. You and I seem to have orders close to to each other, so let's hope for a December delivery.

I'm not sure what to think Andy. You'd think that such a huge company could definitely produce more than that. Something major has gone on and they not being transparent about it. If you complain on the main DJI Facebook groups, you run the risk of getting booted off the group by all the DJI admins who are friends with employees of them. You and I seem to have orders close to to each other, so let's hope for a December delivery.

Yeah I don't really bother with the Facebook group anymore as my comments mysteriously went missing. I have a preorder with Amazon as well which I know probably adds to the problem but I heard that drone store uk were supposed to be supplying them and they bailed.
I was tempted to order frome DSUK on ebay before the initial release date but they claimed to have been the number one drone retailer in the UK although I couldn't find anything to back this up.
The guy didn't reply to Facebook messages or pick up the phone and when he did finally pick up he said the date was guaranteed unless they get stuck in customs. He must have sold around 50k worth on fleabay.
If the rumours about him supplying Amazon are true it sounds like Amazon would have had to start from scratch again fairly late in the day.
Just hoping jessops continue to get more in.

Just out of interest Rick, what exactly does your status look like on Jessops? Here's how mine has looked since day one... 20161115_235540.jpg
Had a call this afternoon from Sophie at Jessops customer services. She had to re confirm my debit card details as the length of time from ordering (30 Sept @ 1.22 am) has caused my initial credit clearance to expire. Having given the details of my card again, I can now expect to receive my Mavic in the next couple of days. My tracking status has changed from "on backorder" to order being processed and zero dispatched. I can expect an email to update tracking information once the Mavic had been dispatched.
Just thought this might help anyone studying their Jesspos order page on line as to when they might expect some change of fortune. Mine was the combo pack.
I would encourage anyone to use the phone line to get fate on your drone and not rely on any info you get via chat.

I cant even login and see mine .... as my account doesnot work

Just out of interest Rick, what exactly does your status look like on Jessops? Here's how mine has looked since day one... View attachment 1196

Hi Drono
Here is How my Jessops order status looks. All that's changed is that the Mavic combo item has changed from "on backorder" to 0 dispatched. If I hadn't had the call from Sophie at Jessops earlier on I wouldn't have known what to make of the change.

Dropbox - Jessops order details_Ink_LI.jpg

Last edited:
The waiting is not really to much of an issue ... i ordered at 01:25 1/10 i am more concerned with the isues im seeing and the dust or dirt on the camera lense ......

The waiting is not really to much of an issue ... i ordered at 01:25 1/10 i am more concerned with the isues im seeing and the dust or dirt on the camera lense ......
But wouldn't you like to know if yours is ok sooner rather than later!
However, I agree that you have to be patient as there's no point getting upset about something you can't do anything about. Hope you get yours soon.

Conflicting information!!! Spoke to Becky this morning, I'm now apparently on the first batch of orders and will get it before Christmas more than likely!! Goodness me. Doubt I'll be using Jessops again after this

Conflicting information!!! Spoke to Becky this morning, I'm now apparently on the first batch of orders and will get it before Christmas more than likely!! Goodness me. Doubt I'll be using Jessops again after this

Not bothered contacting them again......we probably (definitely ??) know more about the Mavic supply problems than some Jessops call centre agents on minimum wage.

I will get mine.......later rather than sooner :)

Not bothered contacting them again......we probably (definitely ??) know more about the Mavic supply problems than some Jessops call centre agents on minimum wage.

I will get mine.......later rather than sooner :)

Yeah we definitely do but how shafted the UK dealers must feel at this point!! It's a ****** situation. Oh well, I'll just have to be patient, or try to be at least

Hi; can you tell me what date you placed your order? I placed exactly the same order on the 29th of September and hear diddly squat...

Hi; can you tell me what date you placed your order? I placed exactly the same order on the 29th of September and hear diddly squat...

Hi Mike, I also ordered on 29th Sept at 10am and ordered drone only......from what I have seen from this board I am #4 or higher in the queue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos