Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also spoke to them today and was given the same info

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Whoa! Get in!

I just had a call from Sophie at Jessops. A few Mavics (in my case the Combo) have landed in the UK and will be with Jessops early next week and so in my hands!

Sophie did not have any numbers (or was not prepared to share how many) and apparently from previous info I am #2 on the Combo list but hopefully there may be a few other lucky winners on here!

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
Unbelievable if it happens, that a high street outlet should get the Mavic before the hobbyist stores who have dealt with DJI since day one.. I hope it does happen for you but I also hope that those of us who ordered through places like Hobby Mounts, Firstpersonview, Heliguy, etc. also receive some good news soon..

Reactions: edison
Unbelievable if it happens, that a high street outlet should get the Mavic before the hobbyist stores who have dealt with DJI since day one.. I hope it does happen for you but I also hope that those of us who ordered through places like Hobby Mounts, Firstpersonview, Heliguy, etc. also receive some good news soon..

Well, for all we know HeliGuy etc. may also have had stock that landed in the UK today. Also Jessops have been selling drones for quite a while now and we have to remember that DJI market theirs as more of a photographic tool rather than a hobby item.. not that that is of any comfort to you all.

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
I think we would have heard about it if they had.. Firstpersonview definitely haven't had any notification or shipment today. Perhaps it gives weight to a conversation I had with a US dealer this week who had 3 shipments of Mavics last week but none this week as DJI had told them that they were making shipments to Europe this week to try to calm the waters a little. We shall see.

Whoa! Get in!

I just had a call from Sophie at Jessops. A few Mavics (in my case the Combo) have landed in the UK and will be with Jessops early next week and so in my hands!

Sophie did not have any numbers (or was not prepared to share how many) and apparently from previous info I am #2 on the Combo list but hopefully there may be a few other lucky winners on here!

Great news [emoji106]

Reactions: chippie
Just received shipping notification but not sure if it will actually leave there until Monday or sooner.

Reactions: rockydog
I think we would have heard about it if they had.. Firstpersonview definitely haven't had any notification or shipment today. Perhaps it gives weight to a conversation I had with a US dealer this week who had 3 shipments of Mavics last week but none this week as DJI had told them that they were making shipments to Europe this week to try to calm the waters a little. We shall see.

that could be what they are doing.. spreading small amounts around.. if so its a neat trick.. he he

trog

Going to be watching this thread to see who gets theirs first! likewise I'll post any updates of my order (basic mavic + extra battery deal ordered 11th Oct)
The latest I've had is a reply to a query I sent regarding my online account and my mavic order not being linked (I have to enter my email and order number to get updates). in the email she states:

'Thank you for your e-mail. I’m afraid we are unable to transfer orders once they are on our system, I can confirm that the order is on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock arrives, this is due some time in November.'

This was sent on the 3rd so hopefully it means my order is part of the first batch, although from everything you guys have said that seems unlikely. ho hum, my inner child is going nuts waiting for his new toy ;)

Going to be watching this thread to see who gets theirs first! likewise I'll post any updates of my order (basic mavic + extra battery deal ordered 11th Oct)
The latest I've had is a reply to a query I sent regarding my online account and my mavic order not being linked (I have to enter my email and order number to get updates). in the email she states:

'Thank you for your e-mail. I’m afraid we are unable to transfer orders once they are on our system, I can confirm that the order is on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock arrives, this is due some time in November.'

This was sent on the 3rd so hopefully it means my order is part of the first batch, although from everything you guys have said that seems unlikely. ho hum, my inner child is going nuts waiting for his new toy ;)

When did you order Will? My order is no longer listed under "recent orders" since it shipped so may be worth a look now if you have not already. Was not expecting mine until next week but it is out for delivery this morning.

When did you order Will? My order is no longer listed under "recent orders" since it shipped so may be worth a look now if you have not already. Was not expecting mine until next week but it is out for delivery this morning.
11th October so a fair way off you. I'll start a chat when they're open and find out what position I'm in. Fingers crossed it's weeks not bloody months!

So, how is it? :) I can't seem to view that attachment for some reason..
Attachment is only a photo of the larger box from Jessops as proof of receipt...

No time really this weekend but you will not be disappointed. This thing oozes quality build and is much smaller than you think (even after all the photos and videos you may have seen).

The only thing I had time to do is confirm that my transmitter sticks are removable, despite numerous people stating that theirs are not. I just think some are pushed in much harder than others...

Attachment is only a photo of the larger box from Jessops as proof of receipt...

No time really this weekend but you will not be disappointed. This thing oozes quality build and is much smaller than you think (even after all the photos and videos you may have seen).

The only thing I have time to do is confirm that my transmitter sticks are removable, despite numerous people stating that theirs are not. I just think some are pushed in much harder than others...
Yes, congrats! Although my comments about the South still stand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair