DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joe from Nova Scotia Canada

cacherjoe

Reactions
Hey,

Joe here from Halifax Nova Scotia. Flew RC Copters for a time and thought it was time to take a leap into the world of quadcopters. Picked up a Mavic at local store yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting in the air.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome!

Would love to see some pics form around Acadia, er.... ummm Nova Scotia. Did the family tree and some of the Cajun ancestors were up there around Port Royal for ~200years, before they headed South to Louisiana. Pretty country up there, from what I hear. Any chance of catching the Bay of Fundy tides on video?

Last edited:
Welcome!

Would love to see some pics form around Acadia, er.... ummm Nova Scotia. Did the family tree and some of the Cajun ancestors were up there around Port Royal for ~200years, before they headed South to Louisiana. Pretty country up there, from what I hear. Any chance of catching the Bay of Fundy tides on video?
Here is a shot of the Bay of Fundy from my friends farm in Scotts Bay.

... and the Minas Basin from my brother's farm in Cannard.

Beautiful pictures Bull!

I look forward to getting to know my new UAV. I've had it up hovering in the back yard. I'm on the outer edge of a No Go Zone. This weekend I'll be at the cottage where I've got acres to play with.

Hey Joe, John From Lake Echo. Have a Mavic Pro among other DJI birds which I love to fly around here. Almost exclusively over water. Welcome to the forum.
Hey John , Joe hasn’t been on since Oct 8 2017 ?

Happens a lot bro ?
Not usually for me but I guess it happens even to the best of us haha. I usually watch that stuff considering I've been involved with forums like this since they started basically. DOH! :cool:

Not usually for me but I guess it happens even to the best of us haha. I usually watch that stuff considering I've been involved with forums like this since they started basically. DOH! :cool:
Well since the forum was updated last week I’ve seen lots of old threads all over the forum brought back. ?‍♂️

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contribution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580