DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just couldn't help myself - Mavic ordered

Haha there you go, @btucker :) You'll really enjoy the Mavic. Such a solid machine. Safe and happy flying and welcome to the forum!

Crashed my Phantom 4 a week ago. Was on DJI website completing repair order and went ahead and ordered a Mavic fly more package. Received an email today saying it shipped already today. Looking forward to flying the Mavic and getting back the Phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome to the family. You will soon see why everyone loves their Mavic.
If you got any question let us know and fly safe buddy.

I completely understand. It a disease, there is no known cure. I have suffered all my life, my man cave is full of RC cars, motorcycles, tools, the list goes on. Don't fight it enjoy it.

Flew the Mavic for the first time yesterday. It is an awesome drone. I really like the portability compared to the Phantom 4. Also it is much quieter. I look forward to getting the Phantom repaired and back. I like both as they are so much fun to fly.

Wendy March here in south Alabama only 20 minutes from the ocean. Have only been able to fly my new Mavic one time. Itching to get in the air.

I ordered mine on Saturday, it is Monday and still hasn't shipped and I'm trying not to pace back and forth too much. Sorry everyone if the DJI site goes down, i may make be hitting "refresh" too much

Reactions: Scapegoat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura